chapter 4

"Welcome to your new life...your highness..."

His eyes were were like those sharp needles that pierced into the raven haired boys soul, into its toughest part. Takemichi could feel the heat of excitement rising into his abdomen, butterflies causing sweet ruskus in his stomach. Takemichi gazed gently with the desire of lust plastering up on his serenity of beautiful blue spheres. The man infront of him, he wants him...to feel his warmth flooding his insides that his moans out the pleasurable ecstacy of the pondering thirsts.

"Ha....highness huh? So shouldn't you be listening to me...oh who are you then?....my slave~"
Takemichi kept on wolking towards the man he is currently desiring. Highness, is what the human with the dragon tattoo called him. He is the highness of a great authority of such a handsome figure. Takemichi drove crazy thinking about the control he has over this tall man, it's infinite right? And this man infront of him, can never turn down his decision, but needs to serve him all life and takemichi wants that...this man to die and fall under the supremacy of his beauty. This was exciting, thrilling, something that takemichi has never done before, he has never been this much of in need of someone's warmth, in need for someone to hold him tight with those big and manly hands, to caress him...uh huh, guess he was overcoming with the same lustful thoughts again. Slight blushes formed on the boys face when Takemichi realised what he just thought of...but again new realization hit him, that was...no one cares, that why he continued to show off his new obssession, saying the above phrase seductively, moving his hip in the femine way and walking to the tall man standing close to the white lilies and the marble balcony railing, shining like the most enchanting person in the entire eternity. Biting his lips with hunger as the boys eyes were kept stuck on the sharp jawline of the man. Takemichi tiptoed on his toes drawing his face close to the latters back part of the ear, nibbling onto it with the man standing at the place without moving.

"Not bad...you totally belong to me and this is what you do infront of your king...shameless..."
An alphas command, was the word takemichi flinched at his action to describe the voice. He grew a smile on his face, lowering down back on his normal stand. He had felt the mysterious presence a long time back, more like much before he entered this sight. Just he wanted the mystery to be enclosed by its own self and it did happen. Theres never a queen without her king and that to was a point that grew curiosity in takemichi mind. The tall man himself addressed him as 'your highness', least to be king. And being announced just like a royalty, without the true owner sounded boring... Also did takemichi never wanted let go of the spiced up atmosphere, this tall man...he still desires for him, to touch him till he collapses erotically in the anypart of the world.

Takemichi turned back to see a figure that would only let him leave speechless and amazed. Charisma is sometimes a trouble, but takemichi needed to agree, this time it was a trouble, cause it made him fall into something unpredicted. End was nowhere to be seen, the confidence of new start everyday kept ringing in takemichi head. Magnificent was the perfect word to be fitted for what takemichi saw. A height with much similarity to his, dark obsedien orbs in the most filled with pureness, porcelain white hair, the black fabric three fourth sleeved tshirt combined with the dark three fourth black loose trousers and the pale feet being weared into plain sleepers. Takemichi found this sight throwing him into supremacy. Tingles formed at every cell of his skin, light twitches happened to be more harder, those eyes that slowly were coming into display turned takemichi into maniac wanting to fall on this man infront of him. Just how can someone be so perfectly selected for him. The short man walked forward with the intention to speak while getting closer to takemichi.

"Before you start...takemitchy....my queen and only mine, no one else...can touch you like i do...let me lure you...with money, trillion or quadrillion, from yen to dollars...you get everything...no more suffering to control the urges....no more hugging yourself in pain due to starvation...no more crawling in dirt...you are my queen and my queen will stay like one...will do whatever he wants like one...you will get everything takemitchy....just you have to remember that you are mine...and only...mine....so takemitchy, do you agree"
The short man said expressionless this every word putting up pressure on every phrase he was saying, ignoring the tall guy between them. He wanted to his Mitchy to understand what he was saying. He wanted takemitchy to feel the authority of his power. He wants to let takemichi learn money and control, over what he has. He wants those beautiful blue serenity to cry out of pleasure, when he gives it to his Mitchy. Imagining the scenes of his own future predictions, the man would love to drool all day as feeling up his lust take over him every second.
"My king....your words are loving... beautiful...I'm yours and only you can have me....♡"
The naughtiness in takemichi eyes towards this new man that claimed him just within a second, was much more that takemichi would feel hungrier and act like it. Everyone who finds out would tag him as a whore, slut, money digger and those rubbish language that eats up the man's head. But takemichi knew this, he wasn't like any of it, he was just crazy for stuff according to the terms, money always was his need, when he begged he never got it, so now when he is caring less...he is already is a royalty. Lust, was never much his thing, but he would bet no one would control their this dirty emotion when men with this handsomness appear infront of them. Takemichi is hungry, after all this less dignited years, he never got the fill of his hardwork. Todays night was like a dream, that worked up to reality, money was takemichis words now, lust was his view and maybe a little but of liquor and drugs won't be much of a big joke right? The pleasure he wanted from feeling good, now is it. Takemichi had black hearts traced in his blue optics radiating how preciously delicate he could be with the dark aura performing the tricks communicating with screams of how insane this raven haired man can act with someone...just someone...more like...anyone. Takemichi then looked over to mikey who had his this back facing his queen. Looking for some more of discussion so he would wind up literature in every words he voices out of his mouth.
"I love you takemitchy...."
Takemichi widened his eyes, cooing like a psychopath, hugging himself and walking while exposing his curvy figure in his black attire. He walked infront of Mikey and fell onto the man, sniffing into the latter's crook of the neck as if he smelled like cannabis that was driving takemichi crazy, wanting more of it. While the white haired man stood whithout moving an inch, starring deeply towards the entry door infront of him.
"I love you too..."
Takemichi spoke seductively and with excitement coming over him. This man was the one takemichi was looking for all this years, his perfect ideal man that he believe could drive him sinfully all night. This was the man takemichi wished for, the one who tells thousand of stories just from a look but, the viewer never understands it's meaning...and takemichi being the perfectionist of puzzling needed this...he needed this confusing looks to look over up to him for everything, to depend on him for life. And it was happening.

"Kenchin...time for celebration...let the fireworks go on"
Takemichi rested his head in his king, on his lover. Closing his eyes diving into the peaceful warmth the body radiated, hearing the howling of the idiotic people in the dance floors, knowing are being shot to death. This were the sounds of fireworks takemichi would love to listen all his life, how melodious, the guns and snippers filling up the empty atmostpheric condition with so much of craziness...ah~~~ takemichi loved to hear it...this was what he needed...all those who look down on him to parish to hell, burning in the flames of infinity to roasted ashes...the scene would be so beautiful. Takemichi looked at the tall man with the tattoo head, kneeling down behind his king. Takemichi let his position be, he raised his left foot towards the dragon head. Looking through his blurry vision who recieved a loving contact from the lustful black speres.

"If you serve the king, you shall serve me...that's my command♡"
Takemichi smiled at the man when the latters long fingers got in contact with takemichi now bare foot from his sneakers. The man kissed takemichi feet with his gazes still fixed with his queens blue serenity. Takemichi will have him, the raven boy doesn't care what his king will say...yes he wants his king for life, but this man, atleast takemichi as gained a wish to taste him for once. Oh, to think about, takemichi layed peacefully on his lovers shoulders, unknown of the fact about his own man. Known as the 'Invincible', Sano Manjiro... takemichi was just into the clutches of the leader of Japan's top criminal organization, just peacefully resting under the arms of now what belonged to him, Mikey.