chapter 16 🔞

Takemichi stepped out of the car proudly. Satisfied with his makeout sessions with his king even after he suck off that huge d*ck of his lover. Seeing his lover talking to one of his gang member, he walked at stood at his kings side pretty eating up the closeness. Takemichi ocean eyes examined the man in black suit up and down, finding out things which would actually make him easily declare that the man might be his type. But there was nothing of a sort which completely disappointed the raven haired man as he pouted his cheeks to a puff. Mikey glanced toward his queen and sighed. His takemitchy is so moody as if some kind of a pregnant lady bearing his baby. But still it was kinda cute, cute enough that Mikey blushed and swayed his eyes the other side controlling from getting up a boner. Well about the pregnancy thing, it definately was not a bad idea. Thinking about Takemichi bearing the great sano manjiros child, will be so good. Inserting an artificial womb into his queens body would be quite enough for his Mitchy to give birth right? After feeling up the latter with all of Mikey's babies. Mikey definately had this marked in his to do list right now and that was a plan, just he gotta wait for the right time. A smile of pride and evil spread all over Mikey's face knowing that takemichi would never deny about this thing, more like, this invincible man is so excited to see his mitchys excitement. The ocean orbs shining with a spectacular shine, Mikey wants to see it so much.

Takemichi sighed for the second time looking around for his type of hottie to play with. His king has been seriously talking a lot to that man in black suit. Everything takemichi can hear is about guns, gunpowder, bullets, formations, strategies...ooof takemichi finds this military type of stuff so boring. Suddenly an unusually familiar shade caught his eyes. Pink! It was the jelly head man known as Sanzu Haruchiyo, well that's what Mikey introduced the name about.

Sudden thoughts hit takemichi mind of the way that man treated him. An evil grin formed on the raven haired boys face as he starred at the weirdly dancing creature infront of draken, followed by an evil laugh. Not bad though, sanzu had a good body. An ideal type for every bottom. Big and mascular that takemichi already imagined it naked and drooled. As he realised this, the queen brushed his hand on his mouth dripping with water and turned to face his Manjiro. He delicately placed his arms on Mikey gaining the man's attention, more like full and complete attention.

"Mikey kun♡~ i want to go to the washroom...can I go?~"
Takemichi tilted his head in a cute manner when he said the last part. Mikey seemed fascinated which meant that the plan worked. The reply was quick with Mikey humming at his queens request. But there definately no reason for sending his Mitchy alone. For now since his innocent queen is involved in the gang and his personal life, there can be extra danger to takemitchy by the enemies rather than aiming at him. So someone need to accompany his queen to the washroom. He could go along with his Mitchy, but for now this matter he a discussing with one of his assigned spy is about the attacks the other organization is planning on bonten, so he definately can't overlook this matter even if he had so much wished to move around everywhere with his queen. Mikey eyes rolled around the place to find draken annoyed by sanzu playing around like an idiot he is with the drugs. Better help his friend right there and well also thinking back about how Haruchiyo treated his queen, they both need to get along to go about in maintaining peace that would first of all benifit him in thinking stuff for the organization.

"Sanzu..."
Mikey called out to the man that seemed to be actually dancing a step the resembles that of the dance done by the natives of hawai. Hearing this pleasing voice call out his name, sanzu cooed before turning over to look at his king, dashing towards and standing in front of the man.
"Yes, my king♡"
Mikey clicked his tougue and looked at the other side feeling this act of one of his excutive look cringy.
" Take Takemitchy to the washroom...keep a good check on him"
Sanzu big girlish grin drooped down completely. Wait...is this the reason why mikey called him here? And to accompany that slut to the washroom? No way he is doing that. No way. But as stubborn takemichi is, won't let this pink man go anywhere just like that. He took the vibrator switch from his Mikey and then pulled sanzu by his hand, running and screaming with innocent happiness that totally made sanzu look towards his queen with confusion. Damn, as the rumors said, dark impulsivities can make a person go mad...but seeing a person going crazy like a child is definately something new for sanzu gobble up in his throat.