chapter 32

"Baby?...what baby...?"

Wait, let's no jump directly to conclusions and that's what takemichi told himself. Maybe the doctor is joking, definately theres a no chance he can take this serious. He is a man for a damn sake, he isn't meant to have a womb to bear a new life like a woman. And once again! He shouldn't take this damn doctors joke seriously. Takemichi started laughing, more like forcing himself to laugh out the fake laughter which was so obvious that even a dead soul would recognise that the man was trying to act cool at such a serious matter which was created by the young doctor.

Seeing the raven haired mans reaction, the nurse standing aside the doctor leaned closer to the latter, whispering some words...
"Dr...well he doesn't know about this...and this shouldn't had been revealed this fast to him..."
The doctor showed an unpleasant expression frowning at what the lady in her mid ages told him. According to him, this was totally rediculous. The belief in what the youngster was taught during his training days that every patient had the right to know their health status regardless of whether it had a bad effect on the others mind unless it's in the circumstances when the doctor itself is ready to take up the full responsibility. For now, this intern doesn't really know the thoughts of the actual assigned doctor for this gorgeous man...and so does he not care at all, cause he is doing his duty and regarding what was wrong as per the law, he needed to abide it. The intern himself was shocked when he just checked the reports of his current patient regarding the person being able to give birth even though he is a man. He kinda would have felt relieved if this was natural either maybe the latter was a transgender, but this wasnt it. It was irritating to find out tha the entire situation was artificially set up through surgery. But the youngster was still a doctor on training, he had no right to protest nor commit anything on his will, but atleast he can perform his duty of being a truthful doctor for once. This innocent and beautiful man was being used like a piece of toy by maybe his own loved one.
"That wa...haha..a nice joke...doctor...haha"
The doctor shifted his gaze towards the other in surprise. That man thinks it was a joke and that is what made the doctor clench his teeth and tighten his fist controlling himself from overreacting, cause if he did...he would end up creating a another irrational feeling within the available people. So did the doctor, calmed himself down , back in his relaxing manner looking back serious instead of participating in the little shock filled laughter of the innocent boy. He doesn know the backstory of this man, but he does have the instincts that the latter should know what's going on...now...what went on in the past...and what might he be seeing in the future.
" It's not a joke takemitchy...you are two months pregnant..."

The raven haired man laughed again but this time he trembled with fear forcing his laughter to crack implying as if everything was normal.
"I...i haha...i...ai..ain't buying it...do...doctor"
The mentioned person kept on starring at takemichi till the latter stopped laughing and the atmosphere was pent up with an awkward silence.
"According to your medical history... Of three months back.. you was admitted in an unconcious state to the hospital before your heart had completely stilled down due to overdose of drugs. The medical treatment ended up being successful but you soon went to come from your same unconcious state without waking up... The second month as per the request from someone in relation with you asked for an additional surgery. Transplanting an uterus inside your body...i know this sounds maybe...tragedic? Or something you never heard before...but this was something shocking for me too, it might have been pretty difficult for every surgeon who was in-charge of you surgery cause inserting an uterus in a males body...is a difficult task yet might be easy, but the uterus being functioning like normal...its a luck in millions...and about the baby, it should be your beloveds too, cause there was this recent rumor one and a half month back i heard regarding a man optting for artificial firtilization... So after this if you want to believe me or not...that's in your hand... takemitchy San..."
And with that big explanation the doctor moved from his chair followed by his accompanyied nurse, both of them pacing out of the door of the vip ward after the each bowed down. Draken bowed respect back to the retreating figures with worries crept all over his face, specially for how takemichi will be reacting after this. He turned to see takemichi who looked as if he had predicted a natural blast of the entire world.
"Takemichi...are you alright?"
Tears started dripping from takemichi eyes as the man slowly got up and rythmically paced towards draken, holding tightly at the man's collor. The taller was taken aback by the certain action and wanted to talk whatever words his mouth with volunteer in forming his conversation further with the other. But he stopped, he stopped when he heard soft sniffles from takemichi... Draken chose to remain quite, thinking that it could only be the best option for now.

"Why...why did this happen to me...hic *sniff*...why...draken kun..."
Takemichi drops his head in the taller's chest and cried out loud, his voice echoeing in the room. The raven haored man placed his hand on his stomach caressing it gently, trying to feel the innocent little presence inside him before continuing with what he had to say, overcoming every hard lump forming in his troath.
"Why....why draken kun.... Why ...i...i remember the time i asked my mama when i was small...'mama can I have a baby'...i know it was idiotic of me to ask that, but back then i was small and innocent knowing nothing and she replyed saying that because I'm a boy...and boys can't give birth... And i believed that... Now if i tel her i already have a baby in my tummy...how will she react draken kun...will she hate me?...well forget about her... Do I hate myself?...i don't know...it just feels...bad...it hurts...why when i was just unconcious...lying on the bed like a dead person and this is what you all have done to my body?...why draken kun...why?...i hurts...i...it hurts..."
And with that takemichi collapsed back on the taller's chest due to exhaustion in crying. Draken hugged the latter tight in his arms, planting soft kisses on the man's head in the middle and he himself crying slight tears of guilt.
"I...I tried my best takemichi...i tried my best to stop him...but....i failed...my every attempt...please forgive me..."
And with that, the man placed the latter back in the hospital bed, wiping off his face dry and going out to check on the discharge date since takemichi is already awakened enough to go home. And there is also Mikey...who is desperately waiting for his queens arrival.