chapter 29

Takemichi inhaled the white powder again, arching his back and falling on the chair back with a trickle of blood coming down his left nostril. Sanzu gritted his teeth for the third time on seeing the way takemichi was enjoying with some of his favourite drugs of high doses. 'die','die,'die' were the only words the taller man in the room cursed in his head while starring angrily at the man who has been sitting on his kings office desk. The audacity like as if he owns it. Takemichi groaned as the pleasurable sensation rushes to his good spots, making him get lost in some beautiful ecstasies for some minutes. Yet, not even this...not even this is capable of easing his thoughts about being with his lover. It has been two days, Mikey has been out to deal with some of the gang matters out of the city. Takemichi reminds himself to bear about for just this day since his Mikey will be back tomorrow. But no...nothing is helping, not even the drugs of high doses. Takemichi sighs as his head again starts throbbing due to stress about missing his Mikey. The day Manjirou left, takemichi felt a little sad but everything went normally, but the next day takemichi felt soo extra lonely that even trying to talk to the executives didnt help his loneliness...thirdly he hasn't had sex at all. He just misses his Mikey's roughness so much that he wants to cry in his kings sheets like an omega would. But no...man...that side is only reserved for Mikey, what if other guys around see takemichi in such a state... takemichi only reserved that part for Mikey and no one else.

Slight taps that suddenly started getting louder, as if a person was approaching by stomping it's feet with pretty heavy load. Takemichi looked towards sanzu who banged his hands on the desk literally making the rest of the things placed on the wooden surface jump to a little inch. Takemichi groaned feeling frustrated at this mad man's behaviour as a frown formed between his two brows on his forehead.
"What is it!"
Takemichi snarled at the man cause he really is pissed off right now for a reason and now this man is outta no where showing his unexisting meaningless authority towards him. Guess he has been seeking for a similar punishment like last time.
"What are you doing in the kings room!"
Sanzu roared at the raven haired man who soon caught up both his ears to avoid being strained from this freaking cause of noise pollution. After some silence filled the air with soft breathes of in and out, takemichi slowly awaited his gaze towards the executive. Thats it, sanzu really blushes like a teenager when he is angry or treated off limit like a lowlife. Ahh~ takemichi almost moaned seeing the soft pink flushes on the man's both cheeks, that diamond scares totally looked like as if they were pointing towards the shy shade to be seen. Just why didn't takemichi head light up to think about this crackhead who last time did him like on of the hungry beasts before. The raven haired man smirked leaving the taller confused with the action. Takemichi got off the office chair and walked closer to sanzu, meeting an inch with him. Haruchiyo halted with the sudden closeness. Damn...he isn't scared of takemichi...but he is just worried about what the latter will be doing next...at any second. Takemichi wrapped his hands around sanzu's neck, starring into the blue dull abyss of the taller with his most radiant blues.
"Wh..what do you want..."
The man gulped hard feeling uncomfortable with the way this shorter man starred at him, with meaninglessly determined vision. His voice did crack too when he phrased this man, which actually showed how much unaware of the situation was he.
"hm~ This belongs to my King...doesn't this queen have the right to touch what his  king owns? Hm?~♡"
That annoying voice according to sanzu sent shivers down to his spine, feeling a bit creepy about the things happening right infront of him. Since his knows that he hates it...he isn't that of an idiot to not know whether his own cheeks are blushing or not. Just this was disgusting whatever was happening to his body. The reactions his appearance sowed were pathetic and since it's towards this slutty michi, the ugre to jump off a cliff and die was the type of an option the taller would choose.
"You slutty b*tch!.."
Sanzu spurtted out while his own eyes formed tears but his own reflexes betraying him by pulling takemichi closer from wrapping his arm around the latter's waist...
"You are saying that♡...but you hand seems to be telling a different story ~ hm~"
Takemichi smiled a naughty smirk ones again, letting a vein pop on sanzu forehead as too the latter tightened his grip completely cutting of the minimum air space between both the figures. Takemichi groaned when he felt the hard action starting to squeeze his spine. 'Just how strong is this man' was the only thing takemichi could question during that time while keeping the teasing face. After he felt a bit sinking of his energy to keep still into those strong arms that seemed like they could break his back anytime, takemichi slided his hand along haruchiyos skin...tracing the hard veins and scars that were like imperfectly perfect on that smooth cold skin. Sanzu groands when he felt the warm touch caressing along his hand creating a lovely sensation, but that wasn't for long as he jolted when the hand tightly caught onto his wrist and pulled off his hand from holding the opposite body. Sanzu gritted his teeth for seeing takemichi pull off from his body.
"Just wait here hm~m....i have something to show you..."
And with that, takemichi ran out of the room to somewhere. He actually went to his bedroom. If there's this question how takemichi came into Mikey office then it is specifically because the office is actually in the mansion itself. The other executives have a different working space, but not in the mansion. So that is why takemichi happened to find out his kings office and relax up there that was when sanzu entered only to be greeted with the man he calls as a slut, to be already having his hand wriggling in the white powder that happened to be his frequently used drugs. Out of all people, it was takemichi...his damn so called queen.