chapter 24

"hang in there just for a while takemichi, we will be there soon..."
Draken informed the man who was all burning with ecstasy beside him, groaning sweet whispers of pleasure and arching his back as if he was already being thrusted with beautiful sexual intimacy. Draken was sweating every second that he would await his gaze to glace and stare at the raven man to make sure he was alright and most importantly still alive, cause if takemichi died...damn...he finds it so difficult to predict the future in next seconds if Mikey come to know about the loss.

Draken was driving the car along the road that he thinks could be the shortcut to reach the mansion, but unfortunately he had been proven wrong by his own instincts. It had been a whole one and a half hour complete and a minute and here they are still in the middle of an unknown road. Draken curses himself for committing such a foolish mistake for trying to act cool, anyway who did he even wanted to impress with that? He should have just taken the usual route, atleast that one hour wouldnt be that difficult and boring to travel. This road he had taken seemed like a pathway formed by some magic out of nowhere, it looked creepy as there was not a soul he could encounter on the way to question about his current location. It started worrying him to, secondly he wouldn't be able to hang in there for long...he is so freaking tired from driving the car and breaking up his brain to think of ideas to get away from this unknown area.

Again another high pitch moan startled the man and worse is that takemichi held on to drakens mascular arm, rubbing his chest against the hard muscles. Draken nearly lost control of the car when Takemichi started to pepper soft kisses on his biceps, that started to tickle his senses. The question here was just when did draken get so ticklish in an unusual place. Before he could cross his limits before time, draken slowly shoved takemichi back to his seat and moved his big hand to change on the gears. The jingle of the earing and the docking sounds against the dock of the car formed by takemichi's high heels often started to distract draken more, when without a hint...a bullet was shot from the middle, breaking off the frontal glass of the car.

Draken took time processing what had just happened, processing what might have happened if he hadnt moved his head a little forward to help the Hanagaki to lay on his seat properly. Recollecting his senses which took less than a minute, draken widened his eyes and then narrowed them, frowning hard to look around the place, back as well as infront of his car. There was no one until another bulet got shot from the windowside, just a inch infront of Draken's eyes that it strained the man's vision. Looking towards the shot area he shot the car to a stop when he noticed that within no time he was surrounded by men with bikes all around. Its the enemies army thats taking action, hope he could handle them but along with that he had another task to do. Takemichi, he had to protect him. Now he really wanted to strip off the man's skin who drugged this sexually arousing beauty, it's a surprised that takemichi is still alive cause the dose is pretty high and in normal cases it's definitely difficult to survive within even an hour.

Takemichi would have fought along with draken, but it's was a bad luck cause there could be chances of the man being able to not do a shit and second that he was already super drugged. Draken hung on, speeding the car to whichever way he would find a easy turn on regarding the speed accuracy. But the man behind him had still been shooting at them. It was difficult to think at the moment as the man was totally occupied by a lot of stuff. He couldn't even call Mikey cause he just doesn't have a chance to reache his hand to his phone lying in the pocket and call his commander. Seeing a tiny road in just some few metres far, draken drove at full speed inorder to disappear from the sight of the man following them.

Knowing that his plan had been successful, he proceedes to wake up takemichi. But draken hit his head, specially at the tattooed dragon specially at his stupidity when he knows that takemichi isn't even in the state of hearing him, let go of walking. Draken clicked his tongue,afraid that the man would follow him. He can fight a hundred man, obtaining victory at once. But right now he can't, he is completely worn out from trying to solve the puzzle of routes and then there's takemichi he needs to take care of. Cause if it just happens that he keeps up fighting with the man and then some other part of the males come and do something to takemichi when the raven haired Beauty is in that state. He just couldn't think of what he could face later on. So this was the only safe method he would plan to take on. To run away.