chapter 40

Mikey opened the door to the master bedroom where according to him, takemichi should be there since he was the only one who asked his queen to go back to their room. 'Did he make takemichi wait too long?'. Mikey wanted to know an answer to this question. And he did, but he couldn't say whether the answer was pleasant or not. Takemichi was sleeping peacefully in the white sheets, completly into the slumber of relaxation. Mikey had expected his queen to wait for him to proceede to bed, but the twitches on the mans forehead remained still when he starred at the glorious sight of his queen falling in love with sleep. The faint smile on his lips, the relaxed posture as if being held into the arms of the loved one, light breathing like he slept with no care in the world. Mikeys moments stopped at the radiation of takemichi beauty, the boy lookin so mysterious and loving to hold onto. Mikey loves it, it kinda made his heart relax a bit from the recent event that took place today and he was a part of. His eyelids relaxed as he paced forward to where takemichi lay, hugging nothing but still feeling complete. Does this suppose to make Mikey feel jealous? Oh cause how badly did he wanted to get in between takemichi curled arms and hug back the small fragile figure.

"It's unfair...how are you so beautiful..."
This could be the common thought of that every person who ends up placing their glances on the bontens queen. So did Mikey is the one including too, who just loves everything about his queen. The latters flaws, unnoticed talents and slutty ways of communication, everything, takemichi is just perfect. Mikey walked further over, sitting close to his sleeping queen. He slowly places his hand on takemichi cheeks caressing lightly on the boys face, the thumb pecking softly on the lips and Mikey just there hopeless admiring the man he loves so dangerously.
"Takemitchy...for whatever i did today...i hope you forgive me...kenchin...was just this close to killing you...he deserved it...if his this one mistake would continue...one day, you will be far gone away to the ends i would never be able to reach...please forgive me..."
Mikey knows that it is necessary to apologise. He knows the last feeling his kenchin felt before his death was love for takemichi, the regret the latter had was not being able to love the man he just ended up loving like magic. Takemichi belonged to Mikey and yes he still does, no one can change this not even fate or nor the one high above. When Mikey had finally had the chance to bring takemichi first time to the mansion and let the boy meet the executives by himself, he was sure. Mikey was so sure about the predictions he had regarding this. From the start. The executives of bonten need not be the part of lgtq to fall for his queen this instant. Takemichi has it all. The cute side of personality as well the devil to put you in sin, takemichi has both the most beautiful smile capable to be termed as sunshine, does he also have that one little smirk totally enough to drive the both man and woman insane, specially man. Mikey agrees, his queen has the charm, the most unique features of charm that only the powerful are driven towards him, the man that long for happiness, takemichi would be the best option to help fill up the gap for them, the charm he has to drive someone crazy is what Mikey wants to keep hiden between the bonten. And then comes the most mesmerizing part of takemichi, the man's gorgeous blue eyes. The blue sapphires of something strange, the pure colour of the clear ocean and the hidden aquamarines of the nature. Those are his eyes that would force the gods and goddesses to give up on the art of human race, cause this they would agree to be their only masterpiece enough to rule the world. And that part Mikey wants to complete it and he is actually, takemichi is ruling japan, after boten acquires the underground business of the entire world, takemichi would soon proceed to rule the universe. And with this, Mikey wants to be that bookmark which marks the best part of takemichi life story, just the urge.

Takemichi starts mumbling feeling the strange light weighted sensations disturbing his sleep. He feels like small cotton balls are being placed on his face of all places. Seeing his queen nuzzle and snuggle more into the sheets, Mikey felt the heat rising. His cheeks were starting to flush when he could here takemichi moaning sweetly like he was dreaming about it. So, might Mikey make his dream come true. Manjirou hovered over takemichi and pulled his queens legs apart to make place for him to get inbetween. The man carefully removed the boys black shorts along with the boys boxers, exposing the boys newly marked erotic skin to the ceiling and the walls at either side, making them blush at the sight.

Mikey started panting slowly at first and gradually growing as he slides his one hand exposing his length and jerking off and the other caressing takemichi asshole, slow but deep inside. Mikeys obsedien orbs keep stripping takemichi off every remaining clothing, caressing with his own orbs every curves and sides of takemichi. The sleeping man start moaning feeling strange but just as he jolts open his eyes, Mikey shoots his cum on the man's face displaying and erotic scene like as if from an av. Mikey trembles at the beautiful sight of ocean eyes looking so pretty with his semen dripping from the latters forhead. Takemichi eyes widened, seeing Mikey having blushes plastered on his cheeks which isn't actually not a good sign. Mikey for the first time looked terrifying, he looked as hungry as a beast that actually could devour you to your bones, the dark eyes having extra darkness, like as if loneliness has made him the worst villian in the history. Takemichi tries moving back, but Mikey just stops him from doing so out of innocence and starts kissing takemichi neck.

"No... please Mikey..stop! Not...no...not now! Mikey...it's hurting...Mikey go...please...Mikey...!"
Takemichi keeps on shouting and pushing Mikey away, but the latter doesn't move. The stinging pain from the surgery and his headach which seemed to have gotten better but is back again. It hurting, it feels like every nerve in his body are being torn down to shreds that it causes painful current everywhere. Mikey ignores all the cries thinking it is actually the way of takemichi loving something, not caring about the surgery at all. But Mikey stops when he starts hearing sniffles. Smalls hics and sniff, he moves back to only see takemichi with both his hands on his face, covering his eyes crying bitter tears. Mikey can feel it, the bitterness in the latter's eyes, mikey wants to kiss those tears away, but takemichi is covering them.

"Go away...please Mikey...i...i don't want...to see you now...hic...please...gooo!!!"
Shock plasters on over Mikey's face, he can't believe the words takemichi was just saying. He knows this is just because he is forcing takemichi to do things and he accepts but this words actually are like knives stabbed to his abdomen. They are painful, unbearable. He doesn't know what to do, seeing takemichi crying this bitterly, is hurting him. He never felt this before, this stinging pain he once only felt at the time of not being able to see his brother ten years older than him, lie dead and killed by his own trusted friends. He last felt this pain when he saw his most lovable childhood friend being killed by his other friend and him killing that one in revenge too. That is the time he killed for the first time and felt the pain for the last time, after that... everything disappeared, emotions, cries, happiness...everything...but he still had that one hope he wanted, takemichi...which he fortunately through all his hardwork of years finally made him achive him. He got takemichi and now seeing that takemichi he worked for, is crying pain and hurt. Thats what hurting his heart more. He wanted takemichi to never shed a tear except when they have sex, but seeing him shed tears of disliking life, Mikey hates it.

Mikey walked out of the door, shutting it close and leaving takemichi along in the bed. The man hugs his ownself not carring about a thing, crying out all his anguish and curling as tight into a ball until he falls back asleep from exhaustion.