chapter 28🔞

Takemichi walked out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped up on his slim waist, long enough to reach just a little above his knees. He paced towards the wardrobed to find something for him to wear. But unfortunately all clothes were too fancy to get into, even a mere pyjama looked as if it had been picked up from a kids themed fancy runaway. Just they looked so thick and childish. Well it would be cute if takemichi would wear it, but the mere thought of him unknowingly start seducing the beasts in this house now keeps him concerned further. Well he doesnt mind having sex with one of the hot executives again or even his king but, now he can't...he is just enough tired to just collapse back again. He plans to just sit and do nothing cause literally his body was screaming to be filled up with food to give him energy or he felt like he could die in seconds. Takemichi was really hungry, he remembers the last he ate was yesterday during his lunch. Shit just how did he survive. Oh how much does he miss those old days, even though he lived in a kind of hell, at least he was able to eat something when he returns back to his nest after a tiring day of extreme work and continuous nagging if his manager.

The raven haired man silently cursed himself for thinking about that witch of a lady now, that shit of a damp apartment now...just atleast he has escaped all of it. But was it really regretful for takemichi cause though it's already been his this few days in this majestic massive mansion, he has had really less food. After he gets himself some clothes, he should just dedicate himself to food. After all the events that took place and specially the betrayal from his own friend... takemichi gritted his teeth, biting on his lower lip trying to hold back his revolting emotions. Just patting his own cheeks with both his palms, trying to, na, forcing his own self to forget about the miserable pain he felt, takemichi went back on rummaging in the bunch of clothes, trying to find something fine, cool and comfortable enough clothes to wear on his naked figure. After a long time when the blue eyed Beauty was finally about to give up on his effort, the latter finally found some soft materialed white tshirt, looked into the clothes a little more, he found some light shaded shorts. Takemichi sighed a relief happily having found something to finally wear. The man slided his hands to pull off his towel, but was it really of no use cause his body was already dried up and why wouldn't it, he had wasted a freaking a little less than half hour on finding something. Just, he can finally say that having so much of clothes is really of a big headach. Takemichi slide up the shorts and then pulled of his towel, followed by wearing the light linen fabric to cover his body.

One thing he noticed that it was extra big for his small size of a body. With this he could finally tell himself that it was Mikey's cause that man though he was skinny, the latter still had a bigger build than takemichi. The man's heart started pounding like crazy when it came to know that this tshirt belonged to Mikey. Takemichi snuggled himself into the cloth, humming light tone and giggling to himself until his body was startled and finally trying itself to move away as a reflex, but takemichi forced his core to stay in place...knowing that it was Mikey who finally had woke up and clung onto takemichi waist while nibbling into the crook of the latter's neck. Takemichi leaned back, groaning as the sensation slid to every part of his body.

"Takemitchy...you look so cute in that..."
Takemichi couldn't stop smiling at his lovers sweet compliment, he had his cheeks already flushed trying to hide his embarassing expression from his king. He slowly mumled a thank you when suddenly takemichi found himself being pulled up by his man and the latter starting to walk.
"No...Mikey..i already showered....hm"
Takemichi tried to stop Manjirou, cause he really knew what would be happening next. Takemichi didn't want to do it, he is already hungry and ontop his exhaustion hasn't gone away yet. Takemichi struggled a bit, for the first time there was a fearful expression on his face which itself surprised him. He really didn't want it now, his back was already throabbing like shit enough and again...no he didn't want it...he doesn't...not atleast today, when he had planned to take a rest the rest of the remaining hours if the days date. Just how many times did takemichi scream to Mikey to let him down and kicked his legs in the air, but nothing happened... Mikey just did not pay even a bit heed to it. He merely without a word entered the bathroom which all had a wet atmostphere like of misty humidity filling up around.
"Let's shower once again takemitchy...let's shower again together ♡"
Somewhat the words sent chills down to takemichi spine, the mans tears were already filling up his eyes with disappointment. He wanted to escape, for the first time from being with Manjirou he wanted to escape from those once he called loving clutches. The fear like totally deadpanned the man's face. Takemichi eyes widened as Mikey started caressing the latter's body, licking those already hardened nipples and his legs between the man's thighs, rubbing onto the erection that slowly started to grow stiff.
"Ahh...eummgh...haaa...slow down...Mikey...agh...hm"
Takemichi moaned while holding onto his Mikey's naked body. The boy started squirming when Mikey slide off his newly worn pants to nowhere and started to waste no time before he pressed his three fingers into takemichi already loosened hole from the activities hours back. After Mikey was done with preparing, the latter pushed takemichi to lean down on the edge of the wash basin and started thrusting into the man, with the same pace he went on until Mikey planned to suddenly pick up takemichi and walk in the shower cubical and turning the shower which soaked up both the figures in warm water. The warmth trickling down takemichi bouncing abdoman itself was a sadistic tease that made the man go louder and louder as Mikey kept on thrusting into the his queen. The sounds of the skin slappings went on extra louder and worse was that they started echoeing in between the walls with the rough sound of the showering water. Mikey kissed takemichi, slurping in the man's tongue and increasing his thrusting pace until he came a load in his queen. Mikey was satisfied but takemichi wasn't, the man slumped to the wet floor and then soon made himself back up.

"Let me do it for you...my king~~hmm♡"
Takemichi said in the most lowest tone that resulted in Mikey thrusting into the already prepared mouth of his man to do so. Takemichi licked roughly and sucked like it was his only source of consumption. He moved back and forth, bobbing his face as he tried to fit it all into his mouth. The sweet melodious moans filled up the atmostphere again and then after a few more sucks, Mikey came in his queens mouth as he groaned out the immense pleasure his queen made him feel.