chapter 36🔞

Sanzu clicked his tongue and paced towards takemichi who was bouncing harder with his eyes closed, riding Ran like there was no other second to waste. Haruchiyo crouched between the parted legs of takemichi, looking at his queen with lust. Ran smirked as Sanzu took takemichi d*ck in his large rough hands and caressed it, making the man squirm more erotically at the foreign sensation. Takemichi doesn't know who this man was, cause the touched at his most sensitive part did not more then felt like the other guy, he means Rindou. This way of making him feel wonderful ecstasy is different but familiar. It has a familiar feeling and the known gentleness and affection, but just takemichi is so lost to think over who this person might be. Cause right now, he was enjoying so much, feeling Rans d*ck totally feel as if on the verge of breaking his insides. The raven haired man arched his back in a perfect sinful curve, completely throwing his head back at Rans broad shoulders covered with suit, the moment Haruchiyo took in takemichi average length in his mouth.  Slurping it hard and making the man go crazy with pleasure tht he was being rushed upon with. Rindou smiled faintly at the scene and soon joined too, walking in between the trio and first pecking on his brothers grasping lips and then moving onto the bottoms plump one being the ham between the two slices of bread semes. Rindou proceeded on kissing takemichi gently yet with all the time, allowing the man to breath the loud pleasure he was being thrusted with and sucked in. Haruchiyo warm mouth cavern was the second thing that made the man loose his sanity. To say something truthfully, till now Takemichi brain is not working at all. More like his body his forcing his mindset to move away from the small yet stressful topics to think upon. Cause even if the man was trying on reciting something, his veins would only end up getting strained, causing intense pain to the entire skull of the boy. 

This was the best experience if takemichi could describe in minimum words, he felt so good and is feeling the pleasure still on the line of driving him completely crazy. Only thing that made takemichi more on wanting to stop this, all this, afraid that he might recieve so much, so much love, pleasure, affection, heart touching caresses...he is afraid that he might die of all this, he doesn't want to. He wants to live and secondly he is pregnant, he has to keep himself, his desires under control. But no, again, temptation is something which is the most unavoidable thing, the more you try or intend to run away from it, the more you fall into it. Thats how it was, takemichi wanted to get away from the situation he himself agreed to have started, but the more he wants to run, the harder does his body desire for the pain, tickles, whispers, grasps and feeling of the true worldly pleasure.

Ran increased his pace feeling him starting to already drop inside takemichi, Rindou moved back feeling the agressiveness of lust taking over his brother. Ran wasn't the type to go this hard raw on someone, just their queen is really something. Oh how much does Rindou wish he could he lock up takemichi and alone use him for himself, seeing those oceanic orbs get ruined to lust. But he can't do it, when the person he desire actually belongs to someone else and not just someone but his king whom his serves with loyalty from the deep corners of his heart. Takemichi came in sanzu mouth who latter licked with satisfaction, swallowed the liquid down his throat not caring about its strong taste. The man got up to clean his ruined up vest and shirt while ran pushed takemichi on the sofa, hovering on top of the raven haired man and pouncing deep in the boy with the most insane speed, not allowing takemichi to breath the minimum oxygen required. Takemichi almost felt as if he was about to die, all he screamed out loud was 'so good' 'yes...just like that' 'ah nice' 'yes yes there' 'faster faster'...and so on. Takemichi mouth and his words itself were the words of sin, every words he spoke had the man standing once again get on their horny state wanted to break that little human into shreds of alluring pieces, well they did not need to do it, takemichi himself was a arousing bait to drive every sane human to get carried away from the provided arousal. Ran pounced harder on takemichi, so hard that the latter pulled into the tops suite as hard as if trying to tear the thick fabric off.

After a few more thrusts Ran finally let him cum in takemichi and the man let his big body fall in the arms of his small baby. Both panting hard calming their rough heart beats down. After a little while Rindou flopped on a worried Sanzu shoulder and pushed the man upstairs followed by Ran who got up and picked up takemichi in a bridal style, moving up following the other two man. The four entered a specific bedroom, merrily meant to be a guest room. Sanzu and Rindou stood at their sides paving way for Ran who plopped takemichi to the soft sheets of the bed, hovering on top again while takemichi watching the latter loosen his tie and get inch closer untile their warm breaths meet and collide with lust. Takemichi slowly gazed to the other man who too walked over, hovering, ganging him up with their already loosened attire. Takemichi was literally cursing in his brain like why the hell this man soo hot freaking near him creating extraordinary warmth here. It's just because this gangsters are hot, it's just because their erotic actions that takemichi is ready to take part in this gangbang and be raped off just like that. Hearts hurriedly traced in takemichi serene oceans orbs. Rindou leaned in closer.

"Not yet takemichi...we have a long night..."
With that Rindou attacked the mans lips with rough pace while Ran took care of the lower frictions of the man and sanzu kept showing love towards the boys beautiful body. And for takemichi??? That guy just ended moaning, screaming, telling his daddys how good it was...