chapter 30🔞

"Is this how a dog should behave with their master? Hm~~♡"

Sanzu eyes trembled, his head was completely blank. Right now he thought of nothing but about how Beautiful the man sitting right above, infront of him was. Takemichi looked eathreal, as perfect like a goddess that sanzu felt blessed to be under such a beauty's  feet. Sanzu at a moment felt his eyes completely still on the scene infront of him. The supreme and sadistic look from the raven haired man is sending him shivers of excitement all over his spine. His blue orbs are just by now might be spitting out words of sexual desire towards the silhouette on his front. Takemichi smirked loud and slided his toe that had its contact with sanzu's lifted chin, the raven haired man slowly traced down his toe from haruchiyos neck to the chest, down the abdomen to the stomach and stopped at the hard throbbing buldge in his stripped trousers. The man sitting on the desk, pressed his feet, totally squashing as if making the taller realise it's pathetic self. Sanzu blushed harder in embarassment and shifted his gaze slapping it back to the marbled tiles. Starring at the infinite shade of the blank space.
"Stand up..."

Takemichi commanded after he moved his leg from the hardness of the man's private area. It's still as big when it's erect and the thoughts about it being completely exposed, slapping his face with the faint amount of pain...takemichi almost drooled. Shaking off his own imagination inorder not to get out of his character, takemichi continued starring at the man who now slowly stood up from his place, obeying his command. Sanzu let his hands on the either side totally trembling with anger on his ownself as his erection was on a full display. This pathetic side of him that only appears whenever he is with this man...on top of it...he hates this man...no...more like he just loved him too much that all he can do is hate it, his situation, everything. Gritting his teeth sanzu starred anywhere but into the determination of the blue abyss looked with the abnormal excitment towards his reason of embarassment like there's no other day. Takemichi starred with complete seriousness, trying to figure out how hard it is that its almost on the verge of tearing off the pants. But not for long, as another hurtful pain spring into his brain as if one of his nerve had recieved a minor pinch. He caught his hand drawing the taller man to show concern towards the thing that made takemichi look in miserable pain. Takemichi groaned but as soon as he realised that haruchiyo was looking worried towards him, he smiled a bit finally thinking that apart from Mikey, kakucho and draken, there is another person who cares about him. Takemichi giggled happily leaving the taller confused about this action.

Then the latter pulled over his hands to hug the man's light magenta striped vest and pulled the latter closer, leaving just a inch between his and the others lips. Takemichi soft breaths, delicately patted over Haruchiyos lips, takemichi plump lips were another thing that looked enough to make him want to pull on them by biting on those soft marshmellow pink muscles. Takemichi then placed the chain schackles in his mouth looking towards sanzu with immense desire for the sinful pleasure he wants to feel in a second. Haruchiyo gluped before he layed back forward to kiss takemichi but the suddenly was he pushed back and off gaurdedly thrown a packet within no second...he jolted and then focused on what takemichi wanted him to do. They were condoms, Haruchiyo turned to face takemichi who still had that sassy mocking face plastered all over. The taller clicked his tongue and zipped down his trousers pulling out his big d*ck in his hand, holding it firmly in his palms and rubbing it a bit before sliding on the latex material over his pink head to the remaining part. He then looked back at takemichi who slided down his pants along with his boxers right infront of his eyes, the same time he starred at the beautiful pale skin being exposed.  Sanzu licked his lips at the majestic sight.
"Come here doggy...you can lick me all you want hm?~~"

Takemichi commented after he saw the action based reply towards his own action from sanzu. Sanzu walked forward and pulled takemichi into a deep and a rough kiss. The heat of both their bodies melted together slowly with their desire being accomplished finally. Takemichi let his haurchan take complete control over his actions cause he loved it, completely. Sanzu was really a crackhead but being abnormal got him this quite of a talent to make someone feel the blessing of the universe shower upon em. Takemichi closed his eyes, sinking deeper into the beautiful feeling, moaning at the pleasure he was receiving. Sanzu pulled back when he felt breathless so did takemichi, cutting off a light string of saliva with like an invisible moisture thread fall over below takemichi lips. Takemichi looked back again with a hungry gaze at the man panting hard, craving for oxygen. He placed his index on haruchiyos lips, delicately caressing both the daimond scars and the palm taking action on tracing down the man's chest to the erection, rubbing the head covered with the rubber latex which made the latter arch his neck at the back. Takemichi starred for a while...
"Do not let mine spill on the desk~...you won't want Mikey to find out right? Hm~♡"
Sanzu felt the chilles that forced him to loose control over his actions which made him pin takemichi with one of his hand with the other preparing the man to be able to recieve his hard and long length. After he felt that it was enough, sanzu entered takemichi and groaned feeling the same addicting warmth like the last time. While for takemichi, he arched his back already and his own erection dripping of precum since sanzu had directly hit onto the prostate, the pleasure completely capturing takemichi brain. Sanzu went on with slow thrusts...he controlled himself from getting on rough. Cause he wanted takemichi to forget the immense pleasure his king would give him from the cruel roughness and if he would do the same, it would definitely feel like copying, it would definitely be like he was another mikey. It would remind takemichi of his king, all his ways he would do him. So he wanted takemichi to embrass him, know that it's Haruchiyo who was right now making him feel soo good. Not Mikey and no draken...it's Sanzu Haruchiyo. Takemichi moaned the man's name louder as the tension grew super hot as the thrusts were still gentle but kept on going faster. This were different yet takemichi loved it to the core that he wasn't able to be what he wasn't and cum a slight. Sanzu didn't stop yet and takemichi doesn't care, there he might have thrown off the files out of the desk along with the desk lamp. It was only a blessing that Mikey's laptop or a desktop wasn't placed here, or else things would go to a loss. Takemichi moaned, his voice being the only noise mixed with the groans of the top , echoeing, causing the atmosphere to blush in its own ways. Takemichi held tightly on Sanzu back, scratching with his nails digging in the thick vest, when he could feel the latter expanding inside his warmth. Sanzu on the other hand wanted to check the position, so did he turn takemichi over...and the sight of the pale back lured him more enough to trace hearts in his eyes of filthy lust and unending love. The skin slapping merged with the crackling of the chains went louder that aroused both the men in the room. Sanzu looked to the skin, trying to find the best place to mark his queen while he thrusted deep into takemichi, cumming in slowly. The nape was good idea but seeing the recent mark that looked like it was freshly made put the executive off since the latter knew that it belonged to Mikey, cause he was the one who had sex with takemichi last. Sanzu thrusted in with more force startling takemichi from the sudden action. The man than awaited his gaze at the space below the back spine, just in the middle above the hip. It was an appetizing area to look at, hot and attractive...the latter without another thought bit into takemichi, his cannies digging in deeper the more takemichi screamed with ecstasy. Blood trickles out before Haruchiyo could even know it, the man came inside takemichi and pulled back to only look at the shade of red hovering on the latters skin.
Gorgeous... mesmerizing... delicious...sanzu wanted more...but the latter stepped back, fear of losing someone beloved crept in his head and the man got in tears. Sanzu couldn't stand there anymore and he found himself running from the place. Takemichi starred at the mans action which left him speechless...thinking what was wrong with the latter. But it wasn't much of second he got to thinking that he felt his stomach feel up and complete nauseous take over him as he stomped into the bathroom attached to the office.