chapter 15 🔞

"....hmm~~~ how do I look???~♡ master~~~"

The loving voice of takemichi sounded like angels from heavens singing to Mikey's ears in a euphoric melody. He himself was stunned by the naughty gazes his queen gave him. Beautiful, takemichi just looked so beautiful and mikey couldnt help but say it out loud before rising and the next thing he could do his hold onto his takemitchy slim waist. Mikey's hands were big and manly, also a reason why he could perfectly catch onto his queens small waist as a whole in his hands. He picked up his Mitchy and pushed him to the bed kissing him roughly. Takemichi was definately taken aback by such an horny act by his man. But that shocked expression lasted just for less than two sec, when he relaxingly let his tongue get swirled by his Mikey's roughness. Shades of pink and red started to grow darker in his cheeks and the man could feel the hotness overcome his brain, resulting it into stop functioning for a while. He went numb, all he could feel was Mikey devouring his mouth with all his might. The possessiveness taking over his body which now belongs to the man he loves like crazy.

Mikey let go when Takemichi almost gave up on breathing and started to panic from the lack of air. But he was satisfied cause he did what he wanted to do. Both the man panted hard with drools of saliva totally wetting the area around their mouth. Takemichi tastes just so sweet that Mikey could never let go, but he had to, cause at this moment if he is greedy, he will have Mitchy no more with him. Thats right, the man known as invincible around, na, maybe in the whole world is scared of loosing his little lover, takemitchy. Enemies note this down, if the great Sano Manjiro has a weakness, than that weakness should be non other than his so called queen, takemitchy. Mikey let go of takemichi and moved a distance.

"Ah~ does my king like this so much? Hm?♡"
The mocking grin was totally displayed on takemichi face, the evil planning in his eyes somehow made him look like a real doll of a devil from the hell in red. But something felt wierd in his ass. Takemichi frowned as his started to test of his leg movements, he felt something tingle his insides making him feel kinda...good. And something extra wierd stuff was a pink wire that slided out his pants to something Mikey held in his hand. A pink button. Well takemichi doesn't know what was going on, he was a damn virgin who didn't know about stuff until this afternoon he just let off his virginity to a man he thinks he is in love with, enjoying the moments happily. He did know sex was something pleasurable, but sex with a man over him himself being a man was totally on another level. It was something of a first time takemichi could have already plastered in his head will never be able to forget it. Well about toys, he doesn't have that much of a knowledge, so regarding something in him, it can be a toy but the question is which one, what is it called. A few blinks and then the raven haired man looked towards his Mikey questioning the obvious. There was no expression, not even a single hum vibrating through the mans lips knowing what his takemitchy was demanding. Rather than saying of giving of the faces to lure his darling, he raised the plug in his hand at the level of his head, the wire moved along with it. He clicked onto the thing and the certain sensations widened takemichi eyes.

What? When? How? That thing, it tingles his insides. Takemichi legs started to tremble, shivers of pleasure completely created a Fogg to his thoughts that were coming up in his head. This felt wierd, but it felt good, more, he wanted more. Sweat beads formed on takemichi forehead and his cheeks flushed more, hearts traced into his eyes and he looked towards the man who is this capable of making a mess out of him. With a thump, when he couldn't stand straight with his balance that he was starting to loose from this foreign sensations, he fell back in the bed. So good. After a while the sensation suddenly stopped, takemichi frowned when he felt nothing teasing his good spot. He looked towards Mikey.

"Wh..y did you...ah stop?"
Mikey raised an eyebrow feeling well from seeing his takemitchy turn into an angry bird within such short time. He chuckled before continuing.
"Take this as your punishment takemitchy for looking beautiful...isn't this exciting?"
Looking at the plug in his hand, Mikey smirk when he said the last phrase. He did plan of using a vibrator on takemichi the next time they do it, but you know...um... curiosity is such a thing and so is addiction. And when they both merge, there can never be a control over things on earth. That is what led Mikey to just take things on another level. And seeing his takemitchy already clinging into him, whispering love confessions and dirty stuff, Mikey already knows that takemichi doesn't mind.
_____
Mikey walked out of his mansion with his takemitchy smiling like a drunkard, following at his back with the wire completely visible to every specie alive around right now and has eyes. Sanzu nearly popped a vein at the side of his forehead and gritting his teeth, seeing his king happily living with the person he looks over as a slut.
"Seriously mikey, is that how you are going to take that b*itch with you?!"
It was awkward cause it happened to be only sanzu causing noise along with the sound of the walking footsteps. Embarassement completely took over on the man's face that made him instantly to droop in a gloomy manner. He glanced towards takemichi who smirked a winked at him the same time followed by a kissing gesture. Again, the number of visible veins and frowns increased on Sanzu face, seeing the man he knows as a slut mocking him as if he is some kind of a piece of trash.

Mikey went into the black car first followed by takemichi who instead of sitting on the seat, rather chose his Mikey's lap as a resting place. Since his king has teased him, it wont be a problem if he does it too right? Damn, excitment was the only thing written on the raven haired mans face right now.

The car started off to reach the place where the Bonten meeting was about to be held. It was already late evening and few minutes left for the clock to tick eight. The car was bumpy as certain points and takemichi who was sitting on his lover, was enjoying the feeling of bouncing his ass on Mikey d*ck. Oh how can he describe this so perfectly, feeling the thing touch his ass opening and tease it as if it had life and was doing everything on purpose. There were time Takemichi could hear his man groan while he played quite a lot in the ride. But since there was quite a time left, as for now feeling the hardness down his ass grow more than expected, it would be enough for what takemichi was thinking to do. The latter turned to face Mikey and stared into those obsedien orbs with love. As if lost into the dark serenity. Mikey starred back, carressing his takemitchy hips, slowly and gently.

"Someone is pretty hard down there...hmm?~~"
Takemichi purposely started to grind his buttcheeks against the erection throbbing out to enter and mess up his hole that already has a weird toy inserted in. Takemichi smirked and got of Mikey, kneeling between his semes legs. He let his face get closer to the erected part, sniffing it tightly and licking the fabric covering it. He looked sadistically to his kings expression, which indeed was the kind takemichi hoped for. Soft flushes at the side of either cheeks, urge to control his desire to destroy takemichi. Oh how much did that look make the raven haired man shudder and feel twitches behind his back. Pulling out his semes d*ck, takemichi delicately held it in his hand as if it was a pure piece of gold. His big blue ocean orbs gleamed at the sight what he found to be delicious and mesmerizing. It was big, takemichi could now overthink the time of how this thing was completely able to get into him. But still leaving that aside, this was the thing that made him feel heavens touch his legs, so why not show some gratitude. Takemichi smiled and started peppering soft kisses on all side. Hearing Mikey groan, made takemichi extra turned on. Letting his Mikey's d*ck slide into his mouth, the feeling of it touching his cells underneath was so addicting. He bobbed his head up and down, licking the sides in between while one of his hand playing with his own. The echoes of smooches and slurps were pretty clear in the car which added to the extra heat, well time to pity the driver with still with his straight expression trying his best to ignore everything happening in the backseat though. Takemichi chocked himself a several time, but it was strange that even choking felt so addicting that takemichi ended up doing it again and again.

Mikey was about to reach his limit when he gripped tightly onto his lovers hair and thrusted in his mouth extra hard and deep. Mikey moaned loudly as he shot his semen into his queen mouth. Takemichi came on his hand too and drooped back feeling tired completely. His head hurt due to the tight grips and pulls of his hair, it was painful, but was pleasurable, the pain felt so good that he better tell Mikey to do the same when they have sex again too.
"Swallow it up...ah"
Mikey commanded, with his eyes fixed on his Mitchy even though he himself was sighing quite a time. His takemitchy made him feel so damn good like everytime. His takemitchy is definitely something, someone he can never find anywhere else. Though there was a little sloppiness in takemichi blowjob, yet that raven haired man tried and really made his Mikey feel so good...than there is a definite prediction that takemichi really need to be ready to have a broken back soo after the meeting maybe, but god knows...what plans are being cooking itself into that boys head.

Listening to his kings demand, takemichi licked everything clean. The salty yet bitter flavour made takemichi coo as he found it...tasty? According to him. *Cough* the satisfied expression on the man's face was enough to show that he was fine with the taste...more like much happy with it.