chapter 3

Just one question striked up takemichi. Why did his friend get him to a gay club. Man... takemichi knows that he likes men, but a place like this right now? When he had reunite with his friend and enjoy their time, it was uncomfortable cause everywhere was distraction and that essence of the high quality liquors had made the raven haired boy flushed his chubby cheeks. Not just that, but the loud hip beat music that warms up the boys blood, itching underneath the little cells to tingle him to dance on the middle of the dance floor and show off all his figure drawing off attention and naughty gazes over his curves when he bends over like a little kitten. It actually wasnt really a type of a enjoyment takemichi would prefer, he alone is shy talking to strangers, dancing around his ass sexily was something far beyond the boy never thought of doing between those males, until today the rediculous idea just popped up. It felt awkward, what was wrong with his once trusted buddy who invites him in such a place, even when atsushi knows that takemichi was into men. It was confusing, a lot confusing that takemichi was shivering up with every steo he stepped forward with.

"Takemichi, let's go get something to drink"
Takemichi flinched at a sudden request, turning towards his friend and booting in the information for a while. Takemichi isn't good with alochol, no doubt he like the pleasing sensation of its unique rich scent that leave pecks of kisses over his tongue. But, his control over such drinks was pretty low, or else if it wasnt he wouldnt really hesitat to just say yes to akkun with any of his request regarding drinking. Takemichi loves drinking, just he needed to restrict himself due to his capability with it, has he fears if causing problems that could bring shame to him and his friends reputation. But, still, no one wins against strong temptations right? When the devil's target has already been marked to the man with beautiful ocean serenity captured into his optics. The devil is obssessed with takemichi and it was obvious, erotically does maybe the devil wants to devour him that is why the above loves the pleasure of seeing the naughtiness on that littles face. So did it go the devil's way, takemichi agreed to drink with akkun. Only to find himself grasp as soon realizing and regreting over what he just got himself into.

As for akkun, this bar or club...it was in the least dating spot for his list. Knowing that when you are so about to confess your formal love to someone, gay bar is definately always the worst idea. Yeah yeah, akkun knows he had to plan something sweet and romantic, but did his money let him swing differently. Atsushi been this rich due from dirty high rated jobs, knows nothing much but has learnt that love can only win with money. And when Takemichi has been facing such crises regularly was much enough to taunt the boy to agree to whatever he could lure him into.  He needs to show him and latter just let the raven boy drop into the flourishing accounts of cheques, credit cards and golden cash, daimonds and jwelleries, gems and crystals. Akkun is so sure takemichi wont turn him down, not until he flaunts all his riches, he just needs to do that and then, oh how much does he believe that he will find his michi in his arms the next moment. This entire club, akkuns organization owns it, he is head of this one of the thousand clubs all around his nation. He speaks of rich and sleeps rich, he can attract a million of ladies with money, why not takemichi...power is everything...but there's a problem...just...just a certain someone shouldn get interested in this special person. Cause if he does, everything is over, his michi will be taken away where the word love would be just a mere joke and obssession. When theres confidence, fear always remains and here it was...akkun feared too, not cause of rejection from his beloved, but a certain someone might steal it who, he has worked hard so upon, hoping that his takemichi wouldnt be taken away from him...by still a certain someone. Cause if once agai if takemichi was belonging to that mentioned person, the world would turn dangerous with addictions.

The pair walked toward the high bar stools and taking a comfortable seat on it. Akkun leaned over the bar to order up drinks of high content for him and less content for takemichi. Akkun knows that takemichi has less alcholic control, so needed to be careful of what takemichi gets to drink so that he would still be sober when the time comes for atsushi to shine among all the human right there infront of his michi when he confesses his love to him. Is he too much calm at this rate? Oh no, the man could feel tensions rising up and nervousness hitting his head... again not regarding to whether his michi was going reject him, but just thinking about himself, how he would handle it up when Takemichi acts like the cute femine, akkun, he is so sure to faint out of happiness at that time. Heart seemed to beat faster then normal, akkun could atleast feel the heat rising up and seeing the bartender giving out teasing gazes regarding his new partner, akkun was feeling a lot more frustrated as well as blushing like a lava ball, oh how did he even hold back of his fists not punching the shit out of the bartender.

Takemichi looked around, so unsure of what to commit. Men pondering over each other caught takemichi attention most of the time, but a sudden feeling of like stealing them off from each other appeared in the thoughts of the raven haired boy. He felt a little frustrated, he should be getting attention, but non of them are looking at his soft white self in black. Man...he worked hard to come here even though the ticket was from his friend, atleast he had taken up enough courage to beg a holiday from his manager who hates him to the core. As it went by, a certain sight startled takemichi. Betweent the huge crowd of horny teenagers and adults there were a pair of dark thin orientic eyes starring at him, as if stripping his naked self of his pure soul. Those long black hair tied in a pony that displayed the perfect tattoo of a dragon at the side temple of his head. It was long reaching up to the start of his long neck. The black shirt and the gentle formal trousers he wore traced hearts in takemichi ocean blues. 'Eathreal' was the only word takemichi could think of regarding the man infront of him looking up so delicious. Takemichi unconciously licked off his plumpy lips with surprised by his own action, he was embarassed but would not want to deny the fact that he wanted to be atleast once held by that strong looking body and those mascular arms, those long fingers circling his bare skin. A perfect contrast what grew takemichi to suddenly get off from his seat, totally unnoticed by his pink headed partner at his side. Takemichi like be possessed by the look, started approaching the tall man between those crowds. Takemichi felt hands caress his ass, his chest, nape and stomach or waist as well as hips by those dirtiness, but he payed no attention to while he kept his gazes fixed at the smirking dragon head, walking towards the figure between the dancing and grooving men smelling of drugs and liquids. But just the perfume that had like a magic effect on him, the boy walked with the aim of reaching pretty close the the tall man.

But things warent going that way takemichi wanted to, he wanted to greet the stranger...or if possible know him better, a sudden attachment ...he wanted just that. But the stranger moved from his place throwing out a full view to the blue eyed stalker, wanting the man to follow him at the part he his certain someone wanted to summon them both to. Takemichi gritted his teeth and clicked his tongue in frustration, narrowing his orbs to blurry sin and walking back knowing the man wanting him to follow the lead. The stranger kept walking in a perfect formal pace, just how fast was he that takemichi found it difficult to reach even a inch to touch him with his stretched out hands. Walking up the staircase, hearing the manly grunts and moans from the vip rooms, skin slappings from the outside balconies and as they both passed the royal themed corridors seeing hot scenes and live porns of lovers without feelings. Takemichi deep in his heart did feel sorry to leave akkun alone, hopping that the man won't getting worried, cause he needed this...the curiousness that could kill him like the cats would die, takemichi needed to meet the figure that just mesmerized his wierd urges of lust. He wants to see the pitch darkness of those orbs starring at him with desire and hunger...rather than those naughtiness like before even though they were emotionless. But still he need this, so he kept on walking in the abyss wherever the destination of the meet would be. Seeing the big stranger really tried to tease the little man up, takemichi smirked at the little game, he was already captured completely like his dark impulses getting him...this was it...the point where takemichi had enough.

Just how many floors did the man reach up. A light moonlight radiating out from the certain floor that was basically the quitest without any sexual tensions filling around. A serenity of the dark night under the moonligh with the beautiful innocent lilies. Was takemichi in a fairytale? After looking around, setting up his gaze at the man he was looking for. Takemichi twitched, feeling like a omega in heat. The feeling of meeting a God strikes him up completely when he saw the stranger standing right infront at the railings completely covered with fastasizing desire under his eyelids. The next thing takemichi found himself panting up, eyes filling up with lust. He remembers he didnt even touch the drink akkun gave him, let alone sip it in a gulp. But the feeling he was getting as if he was completely drunk, wanting things to ruin him up, the radiance of the drugs and ganja around was driving him crazy, like he was being played like a puppet into the the never ending alures. Takemichi smirked a little with much difficulty, knowing he was completely overcome by his hidden darkness, by his willfulness of living his dreams...

"Welcome to your new life...your highness..."