chapter 13🔞

"ahhh Mikey~ please be gentle will you?"
Takemichi felt his chest bounce within his body when Manjiro threw the boy in the white messy sheets of his bed, in his bedroom... The elegance in the four walls made takemichi feel embarassed as he was about to do the filthy things that within such purity was a total crime. He let himself press against the mattress and the cool bedsheets, feeling it's coldness touch him. And the feeling he got was so much that could be said which was indescribable. He wanted to get into a deep slumber, but his little innocence in his ocean serenity refused him to be plushed into the comfort. Everywhere he looked, the luxurious stuff excited him, the heat he was feeling rise in is cheeks would never want to be left unnoticed. The raven haired boy looked back at his king who stood with the dominant posture, obviously looking down on him. But that... That look of power and authority is what takemichi insides yearn for.

Mikey looked down at his prey, all ready to be devoured with pleasure. This black haired beauty in his dotless sheets was calling to be marked till exhaustion was a relative that would cover his queen up completely. Mikeys emotionless face hid within it so many obssessions and psychic expressions that would make his prey run this instant.  But too bad, his prey is a mad lover for him itself. But better that way, less work and more exciting experiments his queen would never refuse to.

Recalling back those time when Mikey experienced what his friends would always boast about. Love, unusual heartbeat, excitement within the body and the best of all, a hard erection down their thing. Mikey never had experienced, nor did he care about it until one day during those teenage eras where his first gang toman stood in the highest position among the teenage underground lives, a blonde, all belated an bruised to the mark which his lips and the cheeks all red an swollen. What was the feeling, this little heart of the great sano Manjiro never understood at time. All seemed to be a high summer in springs, the sudden tempreture rise in the atmosphere and the uncomfortableness in his pants. That was the first time, Mikey loved a scene that swung him in dirty ways. It would be an absolute lie if Mikey didnt daydream to bang into that little skinny lame blonde, who had the cutest cheeks and the most erotic eye in the world. Obssession is what this little sano felt at that time, but unfortunately...he was never able to find his first love that grew the urge in his to build a beautiful golden cage and lock that person in his arms, locked, tied...under his command. The first person he felt to spoil with all the mights in the world and bring heaven to his feet and the pleasure of doing filthy stuff alone, together, experience the desire what we call lust for each other. Mikey never gave up. Name, that boy's name was something he couldnt find out so easily. He approached every human alive in the colony asking for a cute boy with lame blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, but all the answers he would get was all unpleasant through which he understood that the person he was looking for is a lowkey boy even though he was a lame delinquent, since that blond had bruises as looked as if charm of trouble was in him and fighting was never in his spirit. With that one thought Manjiro could say that the blonde sucks at fighting...that is also a reason why he needs to be with him, be with sano Manjiro, the only man who has the ability to protect this fragile puppy. That is also a reason why, this is what Mikey had earned, all wealth just to show to his Mitchy and here it is, as he knew...as he thought...his takemitchy the one mikey desired all his life, is finally in his arms so ready to be messed up.

Takemichi sat back relaxed followed by Mikey kneeling to the floor, dominantly looking towards what belongs to him, takemichi. The loving look from the raven haired boy inspired Mikey to go on further with his sweet little actions. The white haired man pulled off takemichi pants and threw to nowhere exposing the pale nakedness of the peach shade. A blank surface forming desires in Mikeys head to carve them roughly with his name. Mikey delicately slide his long fingers onto takemichi thighs, forming tingles that made takemichi threw his head back and bit his lower lips with adjusting to this loving sensation. Takemichi was ready twitching hard, wanting a release, his member got more excited and in a position to shudder with the stillness when Mikeys those sinful fingers kept on reaching teasingly closer to that already heated and dripping part. Takemichi moaned slowly as his shirt covering the hardness kept rubbing the tip. Mikey pushed off the tshirt and let takemichi bite it in, parting in between his lips. Takemichi did so willingly with his blurry vision already finding it difficult to process what was happening, cause he was feeling so good that apart from lust, desire, pleasure, he could see nothing. Mikeys obseidien eyes that starred at the delicate blues with the known dominance added extra spiciness to the surrounding.