chapter 10

It was a good lunch. Literally Mikey ordered a whole bunch of specific lunch food. Takemichi really found it pretty a lot difficult to bury down all that baits in his stomach. Though he also ate way too much. And why wouldnt he, the food was soo delicious and on top of it, it was out of all his favourite ingredients. Takemichi definitely won't spend an hour like an idiot wasting time while drooling at the glamourous sight and inhaling the mouth watering aroma, man, the food was just infront of him, how could he let go of the opportunity while just gulping a thousand times and dig in like a hungry puppy. Mikey kept starring the whole time, at his queen eating happily like a soft ball of softness. I mean, he really doesn't have words to put up together to describe his lovers cuteness. Just soo cute with his darling. Nothing much happened, when Takemichi dozed off a bit in that damn luxurious car his king rode him in. Oh about the heels, takemichi couldn't stop showing them off every time the people looked at his side, no doubt they were in the vip ward, the time he walked around those luxurious corridors...he would purposely expose his legs to any walking by human. If today bragging was a kind of competition, takemichi already has won an Oscar.

For now the couple was on their way to the mansion. Mikey did tell takemichi that his gang executives are total freaks, so damn did he ask takemichi to not keep his hopes high up to get in good books with them. But this is takemichi we are talking about, having that infinite determination in his eyes that prefer to have no name that ends. Mikey just doesn't know, more than making takemichi feel nervous about getting into his huge palace, he just got takemichi excited to see this crazy freaks his man is telling him about. Lets say takemichi took it as a competition and this man is already seeing his victory ahead. It might take a little while to control the good looking males he heard about between people regarding bonten, well takemichi is gonna get extra reasons to show his life off about. But, for now he was pretty tired..more like he was feeling super energetic a moment ago, guess he was drugged by his king during the lunch time. Well takemichi knows why, it's cause takemichi wont figure out the way to the mansion so it would be easy to stay at one place going nowhere, but again, this is takemichi we are talking about. Or more like, was his king worried that his cute Mitchy might get back from his dark impulsivities and panic to get away from the unknown people. Omo...his Mikey is soo adorable, that takemichi wants to right now, here, gobble the man up completely. And with that thought, the raven haired boys eyes came to a complete rest, positioning his body like a beautiful ethereal corpse. Serene and magnificent, the fact that Mikey didnt even bother to blink the normal rate just to keep this silhouette reflected lovingly in his eyes.

"Open your eyes takemitchy...we are here...at our house..."
Mikey smiled a little while he peacefully looks at his queens struggling to open his eyes while frowning from being disturbed from his sweet slumber. What did the boy even dream about that got him so mad to see the light of reality. There are these things Mikey finds difficult to put up with, gradually he believes that he will now from today on, learn his queen personally. It was worth waiting for someone he desired for all this while. Takemichi graoned and then slightly cleared his vision to be only greeted by his king looking at him with those expressionless obsedien optics, but dang, they were filled with complete lust, love and takemichi can sense it. The boy smiled back and pecked in his lovers soft thin lips before getting out of the car.

The view of the mansion totally stunned him. It was not like some kind of ancient architecture, but so glassy and pure with the coolest build. It was a glass house. It was the house of takemichi dreams, he loves this good looking rich buildings and specially when its with underground living, then dang, he is already proposing his king for a marriage this quick. The waters runners all over the exterior was quite mesmerizing and specially what would be more gorgeous is the hybrid flowers of a kind and the lovely huge garden, as if the raven haired boy had just entered into a world of modern fairy tale. Takemichi jumped with joy, glitters forming in his serene oceanic orbs.

"I love this!! ...it's soo beautiful here"
Takemichi couldn't control himself again enough to keep up with his cool that he hung again back in his king, clinging like a koala. Draken followed their backs, well it definately looked like it's gonna take a while for takemichi to get the aphrodisiacs kick in his gutts. But it was actually bullshit type of an idea. I mean, takemichi is totally crazy after Mikey so much, but yet his dumb headed commander need not use the drugs to get his lover on knees. More like, as for takemichi mentality now, the raven haired boy is so much a type to be ready to open himself wide to this air headed king, regardless of any place or even between a group of mere people. Well come to think of it again, when did even Mikey insert aphrodisiacs in takemichi...um ah, while he was sleeping due to the sleep drugs mixed into his food back in the restaurant...and about that too...those drugs really wasnt needed, more like there no actual way takemichi gonna run off from that jumbled directions either. The bonten main house is itself caught up in a maze, that every driver they hire need to have a sharp sense of direction...and takemichi...that boy would definately forget the road even if he steps just quite a 15 walks away from the mansion.

"Mikey...Sanzu might be here...do you want him to meet takemichi...i bet it definately gonna be a bad idea though..."
Mikey didnt care about the tall mans manly voice, but went forward holding his mitchy in his arms. Sanzu Haruchiyo, that man is one of the executives, the godly dealer of crazy drugs bonten manufacturers. Takemichi would love to meet him, but on the other side it would be different story. Mikey walked into the mansion. Lowering down his queen, to let him stand by on his own. And takemichi agreed to it lovingly, but yes *sigh* still clinging onto Mikey, and worst...more like...best...resting his head with pleasure on his kings shoulder. Seeing his takemitchy all good and not in much enthusiasm to look over to other people, Manjiro glanced around to find a glimpse of the man he really objects to see right now... But just...who would control that crazy freak like Sanzu, who got no sense of a perfect timing...Mikey does regret sometime offering that crackhead such a good spot in the gang.

"MIKEY darling♡...you are here?? See...i looked up resumes of black haired beauties for you...you can select any one to spend some sweet time tonight..."
Well...so was he here...but with that statement, this guy was nearly seeking death. Na, Mikey wont kill him...how can the king take up his own decision when his queen is the one  pissed off right now.