chapter 5

"ahhh now you started wearing earings to huh?..."

Takemichi stopped at the while he moved his hands with a random dvd in his placed in his long thin fingers, heading towards in the rack of between a hundred dvds of the similar genre. Takemichi felt annoyed hearing his managers voice filled with sarcasm, he could feel his hands trembling, trying out their best to not act restless and throw a thing to the lady's head causing her to knock out. What was wrong in him even wearing some mere earings, can't just his dead manager stop being jealous and curious about stuff he does? Takemichi could feel heat rising up  his cheeks, he clenched his teeth in anger as he held up his fingers in forces and pushed the dvd roughly inbetween the rest of em. The loud sound echoed in the store, causing the lady to flinch. She had never seen hanagaki ignore her this bad and even above that, end up even showing how angry he was. Never was this side ever displayed towards her. What did happen to hanagaki yesterday, which kind of a dramatic situation did he fall into while he enjoyed his holiday her with a hard time to save her own life, dealing with some scary man that forced her to allow takemichi to get a day off. She doesn't mind that she is safe for god sake right now, but was she really curious about why Hanagaki. As per her information, Hanagaki never had a friendship with any rich and good looking man like such of em she met yesterday. And for now, since takemichi entered the store for his work, the raven haired boys strange behaviour caught the lady's eyes. The femine walk, scary interaction with creepy yet sexy vibe, difference in the look of that oceanic blue shade of his orbs clearly stating naughtiness made he blush for some reasons but composed herself soon when the realization hit her as she remembered the person she was blushing for is a mere looser who is good at nothing and she hates him like hell, cause his pretty face was always annoying and damn annoying that gets her angry every time she looks at that damn portrait.

For now, she found it pleasing not to react until she learns the ways Hanagaki has been acting and moved forward to wander around inside the dvd shelfs for extra checks. While takemichi pouted and continued placing the stuff back. Until the loud barging sound of someone most probably of a customer drew the boys attention towards the door.
"Takemichi...are you here..."
The pink headed man looked around and then stopped at the mesmerizing sight infront of him. Yeah, takemichi was here looking all cute, beautiful like every day ,but seeing the boy in an apron over his oversized casual wear with a dvd case in his hand, his soft fingers delicately holding onto its surface. And how would he forget not to mention anything about the boys beautiful blue eyes looking towards him confused, that shined more than usual due to the bright morning rays. Just how gorgeous could his lover be that he has been feeling death approaching him from such looks.
"Akkun... What are you doing here"
That shook the man out of his thoughts, getting normal, hoping that he wasnt looking like no idiot while he doubled blinked and was a blushing mess that the his now dark pink skin would match with his strainds which were now pulled at the back and yes, he was looking completely different from the hairstyle. The man ran towards takemichi, holding, na, more like squeezing the raven mans shoulders and then relaxing with a relief, as he sighed off his frustration and smiled gently at the boy.
"Thank god you are alright...ha...god i was so scared..."
Takemichi blinked twice and looked back to his man who was acting weirdly. And the audacity of him was quite seemed to be proving that he got guts, how dare he hold onto his shoulders just like that as if he belongs to him or something. Takemichi belongs to no one except the fact when he learnt about sano Manjiro. Takemichi cooed again thinking about his lover, but than turned with a dark expression and directed akkuns eyes to the latter's hands that were looking to comfortable while placed on his slender shoulders. Akkun got confused for a while feeling a little emotion of fear touch his back, that he directly pulled back his hands and gave out glaces to any side of the room except the person infront of him. Takemichi smiled when the dirty contact got off, then with his big die eyes did he stare at akkun as if he was trying to find out the secrets of his soul.
"Scared?..."
As mentioned before, takemichi was confused what atsushi was talking about. He remembers yesterday so clearly that he spent his night learning about his lover and the organization under him. At first takemichi didn't believe in the power and wealth his Mikey talked about, but as he heard more of the words spoken by his lover, he felt his nerves telling him that it was it, the truth. It stunned him for the whole night, that takemichi had to sleep just for a while before coming to work. Mikey didn't pounce on his queen either, that made the raven haired boy to get disappointed, he wanted to feel his kings warmth overcoming his patience...but na, Mikey said he had planned something better for his queen. But if it doesn't be it, takemichi is so sure that he would be ordering Mikey like a wife the next time.

"You disappeared suddenly...but it was better since.... something bad happened...like...i thought...oh...those.  Where did you find those earings! Takemichi answer me....!"
Takemichi felt akkun completely turned insane for a while, seeing the man change his tone from being soft and gentle to some kind of a horrible creep. Why the hell was he shouting. And what was even wrong with everyone today, his manager first and now his best friend he reunited just yesterday. What's wrong with him wearing some marked black and red rectangular earings. His king gave it as a present for him and takemichi finds really no necessity in telling someone about it. This is his first prescious gift from his lover, he won't let anyone else have a bad intention or some idea relating to it.

"Why would you want to know..."
Takemichi spitted coldness that let akkun gag silently over his own troath. Takemichi tone and accent sounded different. He had no more the sunshine but looked he had been covered over the eclipse of something different, a pretty uniqueness. Something that represents a quality that takemichi was missing into him. But no one ever want to let that out, cause the consequences seemed to be purely stated from the start. But akkun is still confused, not sure what to speak next, but even he speaks something... Oh hell is he so sure that he got to speak carefully. The danger displayed in takemichi eyes was a definite enough for someone to feel the shivers and atsushi felt it when the man gazed at him differently. And this phrase was not just a mere spoken words without meaning, the strenght of each sound of the letter was scary and full of supremacy. The royal way of speak, thats what anybody would call it. But the earing, atsushi knows about the symbol. The symbol that is feared by every japanese in the streets of japan. And such a terrible glory close to takemichi forced atsushi to think of the horrible scenarios regarding the person he loved for life. For now, atsushi had only one fear that would never let he at least care for his living, that was...if takemichi had already met up with that certain man he would never wish his michi to meet. Sano Manjiro.... He, that man....is...

"ah Mikey♡!..."