chapter 14

"Oi dragon head! You think Mikey is gonna let takemichi come to the meeting later?"

Draken frowned at the question. Mikey, that guy is unpredictable. And now on top of that he has got someone who is lot more unpredictable than him. There can be chances of takemichi agreeing to go along with Mikey if that man asks his queen whether for the same. But as for now, he cannot answer sanzu's question. So he chose to keep silent about it, be blank and stop thinking waiting for the right time to speak a word about things regarding his queen and mikey.

Sanzu stared at draken for a longer than expected of himself. Now since he has seen draken all standing like some kind of a mannequin. He should be agreeing that this guy was pretty handsome from a look and that dragon tattoo on his head totally would make him stand out among the crowd. A certain realization hit him and sanzu snapped out of his deep thoughts about examining and raising points on Draken's appearance before frowning with frustration for not recieving even a word to what he had asked a few minutes back. He gritted his teeth was about to walk closer to ken when his gaze awaited from the lonely ebonies to the puffed manly chest, down to the hip. Sanzu stopped  when he noticed a certain extra painful buldge in drakens pants before he reacted, completely feeling the throbbing he felt a certain hour back due to this 'still continuing loud groans'.

"Hey dude that looks extra painful~! Just how long has it been you are keeping up with that~!"
Sanzu sounded totally surprised and without even with a little belief over what he was just seeing. Draken sighed and walked to nowhere, disappearing into the corridors. Yeah yeah, he knows that sanzu totally might be feeling him. Well, he wouldn't deny the fact that the reason for his all throbbing reaction were those manly moans that sounded as god was enjoying his special time with some goddess and the goddess felt no shame of screaming out this loud in the heavens that even the earth is being destroyed with horniness...hah is that even a word lol. Ah atleast he got this hard erection after a long time, better he cools himself down imagining things happening under his commanders eyes right now or maybe...above Mikey eyes? Who knows? It could be takemichi riding up his king having the best time of his life. Well whatever, he might just masturbate thinking about his queen since he is so sure that Mikey wont mind.

"Haaaa! I better go and do my work, i can't let Mikey find out about the shit i di-"
Sanzu walked right and left, back and fourth, trying to leave off his thoughts and planning a 1000 war strategies out how to go about when he meets that person he calls slut and is dear king. But he was interrupted....just interrupted.
"- Find what? What did you do this time ..."
The blood ran cold to every vein and the artery of sanzu felt as if it has been gone still and freezing into his muscles. He doesn't know who is at the back, since this voice kinda sounded a bit like Mikey...shit...Haruchiyo could feel his hands not even making an effort to move, guess this was the end, this was the time he will be sliced of like a mere pork meat by the man he had plan to serve for eternity. Bye bye this world, bye bye to the every dead human he had good intercourses with in the bar, bye bye all the gambling chips he had won, bye bye all the liquors he enjoyed sipping in, bye bye to all those pleasurable drugs that accompanied him during his bad times, bye bye...just it went on with sanzu for once being so grateful towards even a fly that made him laugh by sitting and tickling on his nape one day.

"Hey..man...are you alright? Why are you joining hands?..."
A man with long one sided white hair, an usual tattoo on the other side of his head along with styled cuts for his hair. He placed his hands on sanzu's shoulder feeling worried for this man who have been dramatically crying a tear like a heroine and joining hands with a pleased smile on his face. He once had heard that this man named 'Sanzu Haruchiyo' was a mad dude, a shameless dog following Mikey like an annoying leach, but now is definately sure of that those warent just rumors spreading around within the organization, but were the actual facts as if said out loud by the doctors incharge of this Haruchiyos mental health. It's not that, he had never met Haruchiyo before, I mean, both being the executives of the bonten organization, they met for like every meeting or basements, but this guy never really acted abnormal. Guess today he had just forgot to take his prescribed medicines.

Sanzu flinched at the sudden hand contact and slowly looked at the owner of the hand, highly praying to all his gods to just save him from his death for atleast today. Just give him another chance to live his wonderful life. With much difficulty in revolting with his thoughts, haruchinyo looked towards the man, he was a little confused regarding Mikey getting up to his height out of nowhere...just what magic did that slut, na, queen takemichi do to his king. No wait, sanzu fixed his vision and was greeted by a sight of a man other than Mikey.

"Oh hajime... Ah~ yokata! I thought it was Mikey"
It would be a must for sanzu to pay a visit the curches and the shrines, thanking every god for saving his expensive life. He drooped with relaxation on kokonoi, who threw this man back, now definately thinking that he has a mental illness and it is very much necessary to stay away from him. Sanzu didn't pay much attention when he was pushed away like a trash bag, but moved happily like a free drunk bird to his office assigned to him. Kokonoi stood with a confused expression regarding things happening right infront of his eyes. Oh wait, he was hear to ask something.

"Ah! Oi sanzu! Wait! I have something to talk about the accounts..."
_____

"Mikey kun~♡...how do I look? Hmm?♡"
Takemichi walked closer wearing a oversized red shirt with a leather short pant that was hardly visible from the long lenght of the above fabric towards Mikey who had been sitting on the bed patiently with certain documents in his hand. If i would say that he was busy with work, then it would not be the truth. He had been eyeing takemichi since that boy slided down the white shirt that actually belonged from his semes wardrobe. Takemichi looked so adorable in it that it was very much pretty difficult to Mikey not pounce on his lover at a time like this. He had to attend the bonten executive meeting and slice some humans traitors after the gathering, so now wasn't the time to have a delicious meal again.

Takemichi grew close to Mikey, gaining his kings attention when the latter kept down his 'so called documents' on the now completely changed new sheets from the their filthy activities a few hours ago. Mikey looked towards takemichi, just he can't get enough of him. Inorder to avoid trouble down his pants he ignored the beauty asking for a lovely look from his lover who replied with just a 'humm'. Takemichi puffed his cheeks with the way mikey ignored him, forming his face structure into a complete ball. He  than angrily stomped towards a wardrobe drawer and pulled out something that seems to look like a choker belt and a fabric leash. He attached it both together and smiled an evil grin, already ready to work out his plan. The colour was red, that is why it would end up takemichi in a broken back again soon, maybe. Takemichi wore it and the sound of a click made Mikeys eyebrows twitch with curiousness about the rumbling and rumages takemichi was doing about.

Takemichi swiftly turned after he was done and walked towards his Mikey, kneeling down and placing the leash into the his kings hand. Cooing on the latters lap, groaning heavily takemichi continued to tease his master.

"....hmm~~~ how do I look???~♡ master~~~"