chapter 8

"we are here...takemitchy..."

The blank voice spoke itself out from Mikeys small mouth. Takemichi looked over to his man with wide eyes, wondering what he was talking about. A frown was soon displayed between the boys eyebrows, obviously thinking about where he could be. Takemichi expressed an 'oh', when he was sure to figure out the right thing. A restaurant, takemichi remembers his lover asking akkun to book a reservation in a nearby restaurant cause his queen complained for being hungry. The raven haired man chuckled slightly while looking towards his Mikey, just realising how cute this man could be. A rare sight, takemichi is so glad to view it for himself, Mikey, the Invincible'Mikey, the entire japan shudders at his name, is being so caring and loving towards him. When people said, love could change a person, meant it true as the boy sees it, his king can change, he can change all he wants, but apart from takemichi, there should be no one else available to see this change. Cause manjiro himself had said, that he belonged to takemichi. Both were made for each other, well the raven haired boy would never forget that little moment of his life, could get him to the person he had never imagined would be able to spend his Life with. Sano manjiro, his one and only love at first sight. Pleasure comes later, but if anyone threathens to pull away the white haired man from his queen. Just like a royalty should be towards his beloved, takemichi believes that he wouldn't hesitate to let that mere human experience the worst kind of the hell that even the princes of the Lucifer won't be able to think of. And so.much is takemichi determined to do it.

The car jerked for a second, incating the stop of the engine. Draken got of his seat and banged the door closed, walking towards Mikey's side, definately to get the man out. Mikey, with his pale face, had the expression takemichi found it difficult to read when the man glanced towards draken. Takemichi could feel a burn in his heart, causing a ache come over his irritational nerves. The raven haired mans expression grew darker seeing Mikey place his hand on drakens and move out of the car. How dare Ken Ryuguji touch his king like that when the queen is just a inches away. That mere low man as no right to do that. Mikey is only his and no one else can take his love of the life away from him. Draken glanced at takemichi for a while, flinching at the look. Takemichi looked scarier than Mikey, the bad determination of wanting to tear his heart out, like some witchcraft, sent a heat in the tall mans head that he ended up holding his forehead for a while. Hoping the pain would ease and would get normal. There was something in takemichi eyes, the unique intensity in the oceanic orbs, looked different that would send shivers to anyone building up the courage to look into the predators eyes. Does Mikey not see the danger? Or is something else he sees from it. Draken does remember telling takemichi about the strong freindship bond between him and mikey, so what even was this jealousy about to put in short. The man sighed at the strange behaviour of his so called queen and moved on further leaving rest up to Mikey to handle this situation.

Seeing draken walk forward without a second thought or a glance towards him, Mikey smiled gently reading the situation that caused his beloved friend to get the feels of being mad about and run off. Mikey shook his head quite a while on the cute actions of his Mitchy before turning to face To the open door of the car. He looked under it, to only find takemichi sulking hard with anger, hehe more like jealousy. That was the thing Mikey is so sure he would never get tired of. Those puffy cheeks and cresent blues, ah~ anybody could mistake this to be a romantic atmosphere rather than saying that the woman is jealous on his man.

"My queen...can I get your hand..."
Na, this ain't a question once again. Mikey never asks, he commands directly, just like i told ya before. Takemichi looked towards his king pretending to look as innocent that he isn't is, takemichi smirked giving no attention to his puppy lover. He hurridly moved out of his car, ignoring the man that popped vein on his head from the childish behaviour of his takemitchy. He didn't leave a second to spare that he directly caught hard onto his queens wrist, pulling and slamming him on the now closed car door. Mikey pinned takemichi onto the wall, sucking the neck and leaving another hard bite, that dripped blood out the delicate skin. Takemichi screamed at first, but next as if a vampire knew how to please his toy, he felt the pleasure of being played on the bite marks that started to drive him crazy. Mikey licked the bitten holes, nuzzling the tip of his tongue on em, listening to the sweet moans of his Mitchy and his queens little hands holding tightly the tshirt at his back. Takemichi wanted more, so this was hot, it felt as if a vampire sucked the person he wanted so much. The pleasure was really driving takemichi crazy, that he nearly wanted to let Mikey dig his teeth deep into his veins in the neck. Mikey felt satisfied from the taste of the metalic taste of his takemitchy sweet blood. He pulled himself back again knowing that he would find his queen displeased with his action. And that really happened, takemichi poutted again like a chicken, wanting to peck on his lover annoyingly.

"Let's go....now..."