chapter 18

The colour of red was like the view itself. Everywhere takemichi turned his head to look around, watching out for the rest of the executives. It seemed funny that even in this place a human looked red itself. The lightning like the shade of blood, totally would drive anyone crazy seeing it around. Feeling like you are completely drowned in blood itself. But to speak frankly, that was the best part for takemichi.

The raven haired mans blue eyes shone in the darkness of the blood abyss with excitement to see what was coming next. He has been sitting on the sofa that seemed to have a appealing colour like of a pearl. The strong smell of liquor linegered in every inch of the spot. You need not need to sip a glup of any martini, while the mouth watering aroma was quite a handful enough to get you drunk no matter how high your tolerance for alochol might be. The reason why takemichi already seemed dizzy enough.

From every side there was chaos. All were busy discussing about the internal affairs of the organization. There was nothing fun in the meeting and takemichi was super bored. Even his Mikey wasn't playing around with him to hype him up. If his man really wasn't going to torture him with pleasure then why shove in him a damn good vibrator if it ain't gonna rub inside. Mikey did held the switch tight in his grip, but he wouldn't even hint for a second if he would me moving his finger to press onto that click.

It had been the third time takemichi scoffed to gain personal attention from his damn lover, but that mr handsome seemed so seriously busy with talking to other man completely forgetting his queen here. Should be had just not get out of the lavatory or cubical, stay silent and continue with the euphoric moment with that jelly fish who surprisingly was pretty better than what takemichi expected. That roughness of both the man he experienced from, shit he misses it already. Can't this just get over and he can go home, start to swing his butt that calls to be wrecked infront of his king or maybe that dragon head draken would be the new one to try now. Takemichi sighed swallowing his expectations with great difficulty before he leaned forward, closing the space between his face and the white powder open in the plastic. He prepared the stuff and inhaled it with force feeling completely in heaven. His skin tingling with happiness and his body getting excited every second with calmness. The raven haired boys blue eyes glowed in the red, making every soul look at him, completely getting aroused at the beauty. It was so much of a satisfactory moment for the raven man that he moaned slightly feeling the pleasure rise in his chest. Mikey too stopped and focused his death gaze on his men watching his queen leaning too comfortably in the softness of the couch, completely sinking himself into it as if trying to forget the pain of reality, his abdomen rising high and low with hardness representing that the drug of pleasure starting to kick in. Mikey pressed his eyes closed contolling his demonic emotions while seeing his queen in such state. After a little calmness he glared at his men with a kind of a look that if would be living, would pierce it's needle deep into the brains totally damaging the thinking power and eventually the power to imagine fantasies about his takemitchy. 

"Let's proceed to the next thing..."
Mikey sighed and takemichi rolled his eyes to his lovers side and smiled hoping atleast now something new would come up to gain his interests. Seeing Mikey raise his hand most probably signally to get something in, takemichi jolted with excitement swinging his head to see what was gonna come up. His instincts are never wrong and takemichi believe in it. With a few seconds and man was brought towards the couple and thrown near the kings feet. The man was completely soaked with his own tears, still flowing continuously like a river or a stream. He was crying, begging for his life to be sparred.

"Please! Please...don...don't kill me...i won't do it...hicc...again sniff"
It sounded as if the man was screaming his lungs out, but he wasn't since it was so clear that his was trying his best to speak without hesitation infront of such authority. Mikey moved his gaze at the man and seeing the latter close to his feet, he kicked him far to a distance.
"Don't you dare come with me with you filthy state..."
Mikey said without expressions in his face, a pale face as if seen a ghost...but all the people alive in that room knew that this palness meant danger that can be either to their life or to anything in the world. The man who was kicked got up hesitantly but with a speed and bowed his head down, completely paying enough respect. Takemichi chuckled at the scene gaining a little glance from the crying man. As expected and said, his instincts never lie...this was so fun, seeing a soul so ready to die with the torture. Takemichi took interest and thought of stirring things up a bit, just with one motive, to gain that possessive expression from his lover. Before that takemichi glanced at sanzu satnding behind him with arrogance, not even giving him a look and then draken who stood like a dead man already ready to collapse, was he feeling tired? Takemichi pouted when he didnt even recieve a look from the man he knows apart from his Manjiro who is still focused on that mere rodent about to die. Takemichi clicked his tongue and crosses his legs on each other, exposing his beautiful long white legs with black heels and his thighs that had hot marked hickeys and love bites all around. The man went dazed focusing on the femine allurence of the man infront of him, starring at him with lustful gaze of oceanic eyes. He gluped and it was loud enough to be heard in that awkward silence. Mikey looked at the shitty man having gracious eye contact with his queen. The question was 'how dare he' , to even look at something that belongs to the invincible sano manjirou as if it was nothing.

Mikey then glanced at the smirking Mitchy having naughty expressions while looking at the man down. His queen needed to be taught a lesson. He picked up the switch placed on the couch and pressed the button hard. Takemichi in schocked expression moaned loudly, falled back to the couch, lifting his legs and heating up the atmostphere resulting to every human to listen to him but dared to not look at the queen already knowing what might be the consequences. Takemichi giggled still feeling the little sensations inside him again making it sexually difficult for people around.

"Sanzu...give me your katana"
Takemichi giggled again knowing that he will finally be seeing some bloodshed. He drooled when seeing his Mikey holding a katana in his hand. Such and mesmerizing sight that takemichi really wanted to touch himself right now since he begun panting hard imagining things, maybe he should do some samurai roleplay next time? Damn that made him really feel the heat rising as if he was an omega and his alpha was playing with him.

Mikey walked to the man screaming for his life, moving forward and let me make it short, swinging the katana to the mans throath. The next moment was the sight as if a whole fountain of blood was gushing out of the snapped area from the body. It was wonderful to look at, the things takemichi would always be watching on tv is now finally here, infront of him. Mikey wiped off his bloodied hand, handing the katana to sanzu and walked towards the couch, slumping himslef on it like a melon in exhaustion probably from today's events. Seeing the atmostphere, very person was horrified from what just took place infront of their eyes. Takemichi stretched and leaned on Mikey's shoulder hugging his king tightly while the others just watch the scene infront of them like thinking that someone was just murdered  to death and here are this pretty couples snuggling together as if it was their private nest and no one was around.
____
The executives had already left back to their remaining work and the only ones remaining were Mikey, takemichi and draken. They were standing out in the area outside the hidden bonten meeting base, that no one would actually figure out which of the building or a hideout it was. Takemichi clung to Mikey like a koala all the way till they reach the car, until an unfamiliar femine voice spoke from the other side...a voice takemichi had never heard till that last day when he thought he had nothing left in the world anymore. Why, why now when he was all so satisfied with what he had, why is his miserable awkward  past greeting him now....

"Oh ...Hanagaki kun...is that you?"