chapter 9

It was like the couple was walking on an isle of their presious wedding ceremony. But it really wasn't though. But the restaurant, was it just a simple randomly chosen restaurant or some reserved hotel of some specific celebration. No, there aren't any balloons...if you think there are...aren't you too childish? But yeah, takemichi would expect balloons. He loves them. The big fat balls filled with air, that looking like a floating thick drop of some matt liquid. How mesmerizing. Takemichi held onto his lovers hand tight. It was his first time being in such an expensive place. Was he even looking good. More like he never expected himself to think over and compare his appearance according to the worth of the place he was in. But luxurious life is luxurious so as money is money. And a person like takemichi who has been living a shitty life all this years, being good like a dog on leash to everyone even though he himself had nothing to use up for himself. And that shit had come to an end, completly over. He will be living a perfect life that no one ever thought of living. And especially with a man named sano Manjiro, the raven haired man would expect every little living creatures heart to burn black with jealousy when they glance at how perfect he looked by Mikey's side.

Takemichi raised his head high with pride as he walked along with his 'sano Manjiro' into the restaurant as if he belonged to the place. It was ordinary altogether but as they reached at the entrance. Mikey suddenly stopped his pace looking towards his queen. 'what now' was the only thing takemichi could think about, mikey stopping in between their way, thinking about the worst nightmare 'what if Mikey grew tired of him already' 'what if he didn't want takemichi anymore', made the raven haired boy sweat to the core. He was trembling enough to say a word, more like even form a word in his mouth to twist his tongue and speak to his lover. And secondly when did he even starting feeling the pathatic fear towards this man, guess he was brave enough to piss this king back in the car...wait, was he even that pissed off.

"I have something to show you..."
Takemichi sight relief. But what really now these words meant. Give him what? Well looks like Manjiro isn't leaving him. And why would he, someone as beautiful as takemichi, is definately a eye candy someone would crave to taste every seconds of the ever decade. Takemichi smirked changing his expression back to the one of being a smuggy.
"Ha...what is it now?...My king?~~~"
Takemichi purposely dragged the last part to earn a pretty funny expression from his so called king. But there was not even a broken twitch on that blank face. Ahhh his king is just too handsome to look ugly. Ahh man, takemichi is really craving to have his man inside of him pounding like he would stabb an useless human that pissed him off.
"Ken chin...get me what I told you before"

Takemichi moved his lips in question, wanting to know why the dragon head was needed now. Glancing at drakens side, takemichi tried to zoom his eyes to get a clue about things going on without him knowing a thing. Mikey did order that ken chin man to get the thing...he told him before?? Huh? When did mikey even talk to the tall handsome silhouette, he remembers his king being all quite like a good child seating and causing no ruskus. Did any conversation take place before them coming to pick him up from his job? Lol, na, more like to help his resign from the little box of a store. Heh...heels? Seeing up the time takemichi was greeted with draken bringing heels??? Wtf? Why would Mikey bring some...good looking...sexy....black...shiny....leather...heals!  Wow they are gorgeous. Takemichi was already drooling looking at them. Ah what was even the time he wore heels for the first and last time due to his friend requesting him as a dare to walk like a lady and dang! Takemichi remembers he had nailed the walk completly leaving the souls in the surrounding completly stunned. He felt comfortable in em, so why not...wait...as for now...are this heels even for him...or was if for Mikey....dang look at that, who would have thought-

"Wear them Mitchy..."
Mikey spoke with a thin smile directed towards his queen. With draken holding the box of the perfectly displayed shoes in his hands, good looking masculars hands, ahh they are too hot! Hands ! I'm talking about those fat popping up viens on drakens hands.

"Huh....HUH????!!!....for me?..."
Takemichi doesnt know how insanely lame and ugly he looks right now. But he can do feel his jaw open and the slight air cooling down the temperature inside his mouth. Takemichi was so in shock that he was totally even blinking his eyelids in a irregular rythm.
"Don't keep your mouth open like that...or do you want me to kiss you already..."
Takemichi totally turned red whe he realised his action totally filled with embarassement. Oh god, he wanted to die right now and never resuract to looking back at people who were starring at the scene and laughing at his back. Just what happened to him. Oh right, maybe he has split personalities when it comes to being in public and being private. Mikey, his words were enough to get takemichi really determined to do a suicide, but hopping his lover would really kiss him before the raven haired boy pulls a bullet in his own head.

"Aiii aiii!!! But....reallly??? Wowoow mikey i just love you soo muchhhhh!!!!♡!!!"
Takemichi wasted no time to take a plunge and jump on his lover, once again hugging the man like a koala. Mikey was quite surprised to see this part of takemichi to exist. Man, it seemed the cocain got in a little extra in taken that it even produced a lot energy into the boys body. But still it was fine, Mikey loved this side of his queen then. Bubbly one and more like, this side should remain even if it meant to feed takemichi cocaine every seconds. Mikey doesn't mind it at all and guess what, it's already in his to do list.

"Ken chin...help takemitchy wear them"
Mikey directed the words to draken, who flinched at the sudden request. He means that he doesn't mind helping his queen put on the shoes, but seeing the boy change his character out a nowhere, he is kinda a bit scared to approach the figure. But still, his king has ordered him to do this, there's no way he will be rejecting the order like a lame fool. Draken nodded and stood infront of takemichi who was still clinging and sucking on Mikey's cheek.
" Takemitchy get off..."
Mikey commanded and di the queen abide by the words. Takemichi got off his king just to be greeted by a tall figure, on his knees with a shoe in his hand. Wow, did takemichi feel like a real Cinderella right now, too bad, it's not the prince charming himself presenting the shoes to him. But never mind. Takemichi still has a kink for this man infront of him. Just like before, an amazing build of a body to look at without a blink. Man, takemichi felt his muscles twitching just to let this man erase his long rough fingers on his light delicate skin.

Takemichi giggled before moving his right leg forward to face draken. Ahh that guy looked so hawt under him. Jealous right? You ain't getting this scene to bare ya, move on.
"Ah~ then please take care of me...draken kun♡"
Takemichi cooed to have finally said his happiness out. Theres no Mikey in his brain right now, but the black haired sexy man. Draken sighed before nodding at his queens words. His Queen is all mad, just like his king...wow what a perfect match, no doubt, born for each other. The man moved his hands to hold onto takemichi leg and slip it in the shoe. Takemichi flinched at the foreign touch, just like a magic, he could feel the sensation travel all through his body up to the head. This was good, even when this man helps you wear a mere shoe is soo pleasurable, the raven haired boy is perfectly curious right now about the sensation he would feel when that man would touch him elsewhere. Curious...soo curious!