chapter 7

"what...you want it?..."
Takemichi had been starring at Mikey with slight blushes, while sniffing trying to get close to the white haired man. The jingle of the raven haired mans earing feeling up the atmostphere with pleasing hot sounds that were tingling over on the thin skin cells of Manjiro, due to the moving of the car that was on the way to sending them for the lunch at the restaurant reserved by atsushi and as usual, personally assigned, draken was the driver. It was a bit cute to see his queen look at him with hungry gazes, but every predator gotta wait for that best time of the moment to get his prey in the grasp and devour it up roughly as if the predator had been hungry for quite a while being away from what was destined to belong to him. Seeing his lover in such a state, did the king thinking of giving him the precious thing that take would take as one. The cigerettes filled with quite a amout of cocain. The delicious smell tht drove takemichi to clinge onto his lover like that sought of shaded animal of Australia. Letting his Mitchy dig himself into his own pleasure of the sweet sensation was the reason why mikey handed a pack to takemichi with a lighter.

"Have it...anyway you won't be sleeping tonight..."
Takemichi took at look at the thing held by his lover. The dark brown cover like chocolate and the golden strips got it look really mesmerizing, so much that the raven haired boy would be so ready to get himself an outfit from the pack designer. A lick in his lip, tasting his own savoury flavour while looking at the man belonging to him, all set and ready to spoil him with his hungry needs and desires without him even demanding it. The boy smirked and then put on an act of that cute puppy man hoping it to work on his lover.

"But this is my first time sucking on that stick..."
And the man innocently blinked at a pretty fast rythm, gaining the desired attention from his lover. Those dark obsedien eyes from that pale face and dark circles starring strictly at him, knowing what the queen was upto ahh~ feels weirdly good...so good. It was so good that takemichi was twitching his back that he unintentionally started moving his hips slowly while jerking of his certain sensitive part downwards. The fixed gazes of both the man in each other continued for a while, till takemichi started moaning while feeling his own uneasy hot sensations.

"Fill me up Mikey~~ i can't wait anymore..."
The tone that never suited takemichi face. It was like an overlayed voice, but it was different from Mikey. The view he would describe was worth all the effort he put in. If he could be that cheerful enough, he would have been awarding himself for already number of times he has been controlling himself to not pounce on his queen, and see that dirty seductive pride get broken into his white bedroom sheets. Mikey smirked, more like a smile filled with all the evil plans of the world. Takemichi shuddered with happiness more, as he could feel his heat rising up. Him getting a little naughtily uncomfortable in his black pants. Takemichi moved back, sitting properly lifting up one of the cigerette from the pack his Mikey had handed him over to. This sudden behaviour of takemichi grew confusions in manjiros head thinking what his queen was up to. And liting a cigerette whil not getting that stick in the mouth, was a bit new to Mikey, maybe it was takemichi style of looking cool, while instead he looked so beautiful and mesmerizing, like how a perfect lover should be. Mikey smiled gently but his sight was being pulled back to the person who owns it, when the latter suddenly got into sitting on Mikey's lap, starring into the white mans obsedien love, grinding himself on the already erected part. Takemichi then sipped into the cigerette and letting out the smoke in a fuu and then next to find himself coughing at the unfamiliar strong sensation at his troath. Mikey let out a small laugh for a second, making takemichi pout and end up kissing on those lips he desired of his king. That took mikey by shock. His Queen was unpredictable, really very much. And why not, when his takemitchy was kissing him totally like a noob without experience. That frustrated him cause he wasn't being allowed to savour his lovers mouth. The white haired man ran his long fingers into the curly raven locks of the boy over him and pulled takemichi who later groaned with pleasure at the harsh loving pain given to him by his lover. Pulling his queens head away from him, than starring into his lovers ocean blue serenity...

"Pfft...i see...let me lead you... Mitchy"
And with those last words, Mikey got his lips on the plumpy muscles of his queen. Going about gently and turning the makeout session heated up as takemichi keeps on grinding on his lovers thighs. Takemichi got the problem in breathing as if he was suffering from asthma, but that is the most exciting thing when it comes to such kind of stuff. Takemichi felt like dying in ecstasy and yes he was, he was dying feeling all his breathings being swallowed by his king. All the domination being taking control of his entire body. The kisses went by, with the smooching sound echoeing in the car. Mikey inserted his tongue, wrestling the muscle with the sugary cocaine taste of his lover. The ciggerette fell off from takemichi hands as he caught onto the back of his lovers shirt, groaning hard with pleasure...having what he wanted to roughly and hungrily. The butterflies in his stomach told him various stories and courageous incidents to keep going. And did really takemichi think of it that way when Mikey place him on the seat, breaking the kiss and hovering on top of him, to stare at the blue decency of sin. The dark blushes on takemichi throwing off naughty tantrums towards Manjiro for stopping in between. Takemichi grinded his lower part with his lovers, trying to gain a little extra horny looks and successfully so did he get but not the way he wanted. Mikey gripped both of his mitchys hand in his one and pinned them above his lovers head from running to his chest. Then Mikey attacked his lovers neck, leaving big dark marks of ownership that were being displayed erotically on takemichi beautiful contrasting skin. Takemichi expected more of the roughness, wanting to fall in the deep arousal. But na, th raven haired boy got confused when Mikey got off him and sat back in his position. Takemichi pouted and folded both his arms looking so not pleased with his lovers action of sexua teasing. Manjiro giggled for a while then turned back to look out of the window, so much feeling the pride and happiness of having his takemitchy finally to him.

While draken really got that hard time listening the the certain couple at the back. Listening to takemichi moaning was like listening to an angel of eternity. But thank goodness for Mikey stopping half the way, or else he would be having a hard time riding on the roads to the distance he was specified with. Well, he knows Manjiro best too. Getting his so called 'takemitchy' frustrated seemed to be going according to his plan, cause as per his assumption, sex sounds best when it's the other person has been to an extend of getting dominance take over him after begging for a long time...was it a weird taste? Guess...i don't know, but for manjiro, it was as much as favourite that might exceed his favourite the taste of dorayaki or maybe a tayaki.