chapter 34

Takemichi slowly yet unwillingly opened his ocean eyes and before he knew, he had already started starring around examining the room, definately not moving and inch and trying to figure out processing all the events that took place while slowly blinking in a low rythm. His face itself felt having soft caresses, pampering his own skin with soft touches. The raven haired man slowly got up unable to calm down from the ache that's been killing him in his head and then next was his stomach crying for something to digest. The boy sighed following to look at the table clock placed on the night stand, a dark mysterious colour of red and exemptionally a silent ticking of the seconds, a peaceful creation unlike the kinds that make the silence itself creepy with its soft yet echoeing noises totally causing an unpleasant sound in the area. The man's eyes scaned the numbers and the elegantly moving points. It was already past 10 at night. Just how much did he sleep. Thank god he had gulped some rice during lunch or else Mikey would definately tie him to the chain shackles and give him pleasant tortures. The man giggled at his thoughts and kept doing so unless he accidentally placed his hand on his grumbling stomach craving for food. But the man stopped for a different reason, takemichi cheeks flushed but also did he have gloominess plastered on his face, remembering about the baby that's calling out to him for food, it's not just his physical self and empty stomach. Since he has planned to at least keep the baby, at least he should take care of it like it's the only thing he loves. Also did he remember just how angry was he on Mikey, 'was he too harsh?'  well it's definately stupid of him to thing about Mikey that way after all this things, but he doesn't know why...yeah yeah, he loves him okk...but unlike before, he just has started to miss Mikey more... He just wants the man here, to hug him. He knows he should just let go, but no...he is craving for the man. And also...it's has been freaking three months as informed by the doctor, the raven haired man is really questioning himself over just how he lived without sex...and now remembering about it is worst too, the man's hole is already twitching. Takemichi poutted followed by stretching himself and stumbling around the bed like an annoyed cat. After leaving groans of frustration, the boy finally starts to walk towards the washroom, to wash himself up. The latter then comes out satisfied after a hot steamy bath and peeks into the wardrobe to find something comfortable to hang onto. Thinking the pretty long oversized stretchable tshirt would be fine, the man pulled the off-white fabric and put on his naked body followed by rolling just boxers to cover his hips. Just a few seconds of checking him in the mirror and judging over his cute and lovely look, the latters stomach cries out with pain again reminding the boy of how hungry he was. Takemichi flushed before running out of the room also glad that his headache calmed down after a good bath.

Walking through the corridors, takemichi heard weird groaning and slurping voices. The man stiffened enough to take a step forward. According to him, Mikey should be out and nobody should be in the mansion. Even if it's Sanzu, that guy is a type of a clingy monkey to his so called king...is it that kakucho got someone to let his steam off? But takemichi remembers him being told by draken once that his childhood friend is the type to stay out gambling in casinos at night and specially at this hours...so definately it can't be him...or is it maybe...Mikey just tricked him...maybe Mikey just tricked him and now his king is already tired of him and found someone new to love...does his king not love him anymore? Takemichi eyes started to fill up and his voice started turning hoarse as if he had screamed out a mile, with his trembling feet takemichi took a little more steps forward, not even glancing at the two people making out on the sofa, the boy stood at the last step of the marble staircase. Takemichi finally looked up when he heard a certain mumble of a familiar name 'Ran'....the boy jolted with his eyes widened at the most hottest scene he had ever seen infront of his eyes, not even those porn clips he used to see when he was leaving in his old life gave him this much of a tingling sensation in his stomach than the wittness of the scenario he just did.