chapter 22

"ah~ wow! This is so cool!~"
The raven haired man beamed with pure happiness on seeing around. The colourful display of the park was so mesmerizing and eye catching. It was so perfect that it was difficult for takemichi to find flaws wherever he looked. He came here with Mikey and kakucho with the excitement of enjoying completely to his heart's content. He wriggles his both arms with either with Mikey and kakucho standing alongside him. Takemichi is feeling so fluffy right now, that he would agree that even his brain is completely full of clouds of happiness. He doenst know why he was so desperate to showoff his childishness now, but it just felt like to come out here and do crazy things. Do all people who go to parks like this feel the same too? Takemichi is so clueless but deeply he feels that others do feel the excitement crawl up inside them to play on rides in such a colourful place. There were quite a number of people around moving in and out of the park, it looked so lively that takemichi really wanted to never rest his legs the time he enters the gates of this amazing place.

Still his eyes fixed on the place, making him not even move an inch... takemichi felt a sudding drag at his arms by his Mikey pulling him inside the entrance with a harsh manner yet a gentle squeeze which wasnt hurting at all. More like it felt like as a ball of cotton candy was wrapped tightly around his wrist, pulling him with an infinite force and secondly kakucho following from the back of the couple with his hand in his pocket still having a face as if showing pity towards his queen. The man frowns at this cause the act of his reunited pal makes him feel uncomfortable everytime he looks towards him.

"Aish slow down my king♡~ hm"
Said the raven haired man to his king who had been looking so determined walking forward without even a stop. The three finally barged in after kakucho was done paying for the tickets. Takemichi was like a total bubble looking around every corner of the place, most probably listing down what he needs play on first till the last, while Mikey and kakucho just stood behind their queen as if keeping themselves on gaurd incase of any unforseen events.

Finally when Takemichi had decided what to do, the latter pulled this both men's hands starting to stomp forward but was stopped at the same spot when he felt no movement from one of them at the back. Turning around, he saw Mikey standing still at the place not even planning to move an inch.
"What wrong Mikey? Hm~"
Takemichi hummed questionably again, seeing his man not willing to do what he wanted, he grew a little worried for what being the cause of the same. Kakucho too looked towards his king with concern, trying to figure out if this Sano needed a thing or wasn't feeling well.
"You both go ahead...I'll sit over there and watch over your guys"
Takemichi and kakucho turned their head curiously towards the where Mikey gazed which was a odd coloured bench, looking quite unpopular as there seemed no people around it. Probably due to its pale shade of blue. Takemichi agreed and pulled the latter with him, leaving behind Mikey who stared blankly at the blurring lively pair and proceeding to sit on the mentioned bench.

"WoW! THiS is So AwESomE!"
Takemichi screamed with excitement with an insane volume that was so freaking attractive enough to catch every souls attention on the surface. While kakucho who sat beside takemichi in the seat of this dangerously designed roller coaster, feeling all dizzy, trying his best to keep up with the puke that was trying to cross it's limit into his mouth. After the ride, the raven haired man pulled kakucho to the tea cup area without even letting the guy take a breath from the massively health disastrous roller coaster ride. They both sat in the most designered cup with yellow designs on the white, that looked so royal like as if of some hundred karats of the shade plaster. The raven haired man excitedly sppinned the wheel with a crazy speed and kakucho who tried his best to stop takemichi ended up fainting into the cup. It took a while for the boy to realise that his partner looked so dead, when here he was now in th Ferris wheel, comfortably sitting into the most mesmerizing ride and the taller man who layed his head on takemichi lap, fanning with a handkerchief he probably found in kakuchos pant pockets.

"Kakuchan...wake up...~"
Takemichi whispered with his lovely magical voice, loud enough for the man to hear it, but unfortunately the latter was unconcious. After a little while, the taller mans eyes twitched thrice and he slowly lifted his eyelids waking up at the view of takemichi Beautiful blue serenes appearing in the most gorgeous way infront of him. He stood up, feeling shy with the obvious blushes spreading all over his cheeks that he needed to look to the other side, hoping his queen won't see him in this weakest state. But this was takemichi he was dealing with, who had the sharpest minds when it was needed to catch a spectacular person off gaurd. The boy smirked and tilted head directly to look towards the man with the most naughtiest look to make the taller go completely crazy. Kakucho flinched at the stare and the sudden contact of the most softest palms to his manly rough hands. He couldnt avoid it anymore that he ended up trembling those irises to stare back at the man looking at him with the most hungriest gaze. Even though when he knew that his freind was just so teasing him, he was completely about to get turned on and when he did, he placed his hand covering those blue eyes with the intention of not letting those meant to be innocent look, not find out about his sinful desire of lust and passion. Knowing what the was the situation, takemichi smiled faintly and just ignored it and further enjoyed the ride.

"That felt nice...so next would be..hmm~~"
Takemichi kept on poking at his chin, curiously thinking hard while rolling his eyes and frown perfectly formed on between his eyebrows while kakucho just stood there starring at the little cute actions of his queen. Just a little while, when Takemichi wasnt really done thinking a sudden familiar voice caught off both the mens attention. Looking back, they could find mikey walking towards them, standing close first starring at takemichi and then shifting his eyes to look towards kakucho, more like wanting to tell the taller guy something.
"Kakucho...there's something important i need to discuss with you...follow me"
Mikey spoke and walked away turning his back to his takemitchy who confusingly looked at the strange behaviour. Kakucho walked with Mikey, at a moment starring back at takemichi, giving him the same look of pity with was replied by takemichi with a faint smile.
"We will be back takemitchy...you can continue to have fun..."
Mikeys voice sounded strange but takemichi didn't pay much attention to it since Mikey actually did not ignore him by not informing him or talking or calling out to him before taking kakucho with him. It didn't affect takemichi, but he did feel the bored sensation overcome him when as felt nothing fun without anyone again. He looked around at the people, but they too seem boring and not fun at all.

"Would you like a drink mister?..."