chapter 23

"Would you like a drink mister?..."

Takemichi turned towards the unfamiliar source of voice. Moving about his eyes to look around whether it was someone he knew but had just forgotten how the expected person sounded, but to his surprise he found no one. But as a matter of fact, a man about his height stood infront of him with a tray of drinks in his hand. Well this was something new for takemichi. Do people working here just roam around with refreshments just like this and randomly select a person to sell to? Well takemichi is so clueless right now that he can't think of what to do next. Hesitantly looking around for a while and then finally fixing the gaze at the figure trembling in fear infront of him made his raise his eyebrows. 'Why was his state like that' is what made takemichi grow curious. Once again thinking whether he knew this person, but failed since he could recall not even a living blurry memory that could at least give him a hope to think of knowing the personality. Thinking back again on the words to clearly reminise what this man had said just a few minutes before to gain his attention. The words were meant to be chill and flirty, but his voice matched not even a little of a bit to it. It was like as if he was forced to say them.

Thinking again, should takemichi just agree and feel no suspicious about this guy? Maybe it was this man first time part job to come out and sell things to different people, can that be a reason for his sudden fear...maybe he was a little still into the bubble of being an introvert? Concluding that it might be the reason, takemichi smiled at the man and nodded with a oral agreement to the latter's asked question.

Satisfied with the raven haired mans answer, the other male acted to randomly pick up the lided cup with something that looked like of containing a strawberry milkshake with slices of the related fruit being seen a bit through the thick liquid. The man handed the cup to takemichi and the the latter gladly accepted it followed by rummaging through his pockets to hand over just whatever amount of money he finds inside. But while he pulled out a note, the man had completely disappeared from the sight that let takemichi in a shock for a while thinking back over the events that just happened.

Letting it go, takemichi walked to the nearby bench and sat on slurping and sipping the straw of the milkshake, thinking this might be a free treat of the place since the waiter or whatever disappeared without taking the pay. It felt boring sitting and chewing and biting onto the strawberris he pulled out from the cup with the help of the provided straw. Looking around, he could find just couples and parents with their children...it felt boring, but yet he missed his Mikey who refused to enjoy with him. That hurt but as long as Mikey is satisfied with what he does than takemichi has no problem with his lovers decision, secondly Mikey had helped takemichi a lot with his debts and getting a chance to resign from his previous hell of a job so now it was finally takemichi turn to do something for his Mikey. If Mikey can spoil his lover so much, you shouldn't underestimate takemichi who is also very much ready to spoil his king.

A smile crept on mans face while he thought through all his plans and planned out unimagined scenarios to spend his loving time with his lover. He doesn't know till now how much time has passed, but since he arrived here in the afternoon after lunch, the latter predicts that it was already a blazzing evening scene forming up in the sky and yes it was. The dark shade of the pure orange was all plastered over the place, it looked eathreal. But starring at such a gorgeous sight was an affecting sin, no one told takemichi about it? The man's vision was starting to move into circles as well getting blurred with alternate ways completely disturbing his brain nerves of not being able to see clearly what was infront of his sight.

Takemichi goraned painfully at the ache that made him feel as if the horrible shock had crossed over the entire nervouse system of his body. He fell to the bench, slowly turning dizzy totally unable to see a thing...he felt completely blinded by the aching sensation. It was just that, maybe the source of torture didn't just find it enough when Takemichi body started to burn, as if heat was passed all over his limbs. Beads of sweat forming on his forhead and loud breathings attracting the attention of the now less people still available in the area, maybe they were either workers including too? Seeing the scene, no one dared to approach the boy who screamed painfully feeling the throbs in his hard erection and heated chest, just how cruel can the world be. After a little while when Takemichi had completely given up the hope of acting to be strong enough and bearing the pain, letting the throbbing and heat consume him like a snake coiling around his body to squeeze his bones to a crack, a sudden whispering sound made him open his eyes a bit...still not able to see who it belonged to. But he does have the instinct that those vocals were familiar.

"Takemichi... takemichi are you alright?...what happening to you..."
Akkun pulled takemichi making the burning man rest on his chest. He placed his hand on the latters forehead, and damn the temperature was crazily high that it stunned him so much that he had to jerk his hand off. The mans core was completely like caught up on fire. He slowly tried to pick up takemichi until he heard a little trembling sound that cracked a several times from the man in his arms. After a few more tries...
"Mik...Mikey....umm..please...ah...ta...take...me...t..to.....anghg...him..."
Akkun widened his eyes on hearing the man say that person's name he hates to hear from the latter. But now was not the time to act out his anger. Manjirou or not, he had to take takemichi to the mentioned person. Akkun gritted his teeth and tightly fisting his palms before picking up takemichi in a bridal style and running towards wherever he could feel Mikey would be at... After a lot of search, it was kinda unbelievable to find Mikey out of the entrance in the parking lot, standing like a still pillar, saying nothing but the other man chatting with seriousness. Akkun cursed himself for not thinking about a place like this, well it wasn't his mistake either...just which lover in the world keeps his partner totally into something when he is keeping himself totally out of that plot.

Akkun rushed out of the place and walked stomping hard towards the man. Mikey awaited his gaze showing no expression towards the man infront of him and then to his takemitchy who looked as if he was burning with fire all over him. Kakucho panicked as he took the raven haired man from akkun, calling out to the latter but listening to only him calling out to the certain man beside him, Mikey pulled takemichi in his arms and hugged the latter, calming the man down. Takemichi wriggled his arms roughly all over his kings back, feel the warmth cause the exciting tickles in his stomach.

"Why did you do this akkun?..."
Mikey didnt stare at the man, but was stabbed back with the ferocious yet a confusing look from the latter.
"What the hell are you talking about...why would I do that to takemichi?"
This was totally a bullshit akkun found difficult to take on. Why the hell is he blamed now. He did nothing. He just was asked by this Manjirou itself to come to this address and now here he is being held guilty for committing shit he didn't do. Takemichi grasped as if he heard everything, he hated looking towards the man and that freaking hurt like as if thousands of swords were tracing teasingly on atsushis heart. Even takemichi thinks that? There's no way, his childhood friend who trusts him so much would never blame him for something he has never done just because this damn Manjirou told him to. Right? And so does atsushi hopes so much that takemichi wouldn't hate him. He was just trying to help for god's sake. Yeah, there is a fact that he still loves takemichi, lusts over the man beautifully unique physic but he would never do something to hurt takemichi. And for what are they even blaming him? Drugs? Takemichi was drugged with the high dose of aphrodisiacs which if so...atsushi really did not do it...then who did? Thats was the question....

After a bit of silence, hearing the man in heat scream gaining unwanted attention from the passerbys, Mikey called out to draken who seemed to be sitting in the big black car playing on his phone. The man clicked his tongue for being disturbed from playing when he had just reached to the difficult and important part of the match. He walked out shutting the door with a bang in a rash manner.
"Kenchin...drive takemitchy back to the mansion..."
Draken frowned at the order first but than later his gaze soon softened seeing the bubbly man as he knew in such a pitiful state, where it looked as if he was being tortured so cruely into his own body. As if his soul and the physic betraying his own living. He slowly pulled takemichi and placed him at the backseat and he himself sat to the driver seat driving away from the place he first of all finds toxic from appearance cause according to him...it looks like it was made to lure the visitors into its colourful trap of death.