chapter 38

No...this, takemichi doesn't want to go home. He is in pain, it's hurting everywhere, his head is aching and his stomach is stinging like hell, and since he is weeping really bad right now, he can't, he is exhausted. The raven haired man can feel his breathing process getting disturbed from the lack of calmness too, all his cells completely feel as if in a panic. It hurts, it just hurts like hell. He doesn't want to go home too, but about Mikey, he wanted that man to just hug him tight, meet the calmness in the warm embrace. He doesn't want to go home, he just wants to be here in his kings arms and recover. He doesn't know, but he has this feeling, this dreadful feeling that is making him completely to numb at the thought of accepting his kings command. He feel that if he accepts, the future would completely end up corrupt for him. But before he replies to Mikey with his thoughts, not looking at his king, eyes fixed at the strong medic scented sheets, the man was interrupted from saying a word by draken.

"Mikey not now... takemichi is not in a good state right now...and...and we need to get the discharge papers and most importantly, the permission of the doctor. So please...not now."
The sound of the taller's voice was pure regret and guilt and repentance. But why, draken should be showing that little strictness while talking to Mikey, but now he is being...being frightful...draken looked scared, horrified. Takemichi is clueless about it, so are the haitani brother who confusingly looked at each other when he failed to find the goofiness in their Second's voice, the type that would make them think 'man how could you talk like that'...it was not there ...

Mikey paced forward slowly towards the whimpering takemichi, all soaked with sweat and tears. Draken shouted with all the courage he had once again but Mikey shut him off with a 'shhh' and an index on his lips. He then proceeded to see takemichi. Beautiful, his queen still looked beautiful and gorgeous none can compare. The palness from exhaustion had made the boy look prettier like a underwater mermaid like those in the fairytales. And could be, the blue blurry eyes that had lost their shine, looking dull but now perfect enough to compare to the deep oceans. Yes, they were beautiful. And Dominance, again, Mikey thought of the only thing,. dominating this man the way he wanted.
"Mikey i told you not now..."
Draken said again, but this time his voice looked too concerned regarding the things that are about to happen.
"Takemichi...lets go home"
Mikey told again, ignoring Draken's words harshly. A different radiation of danger in his obsedien orbs.
"No..."
Thats it, that was takemichi only answer that made Mikey again get the cold expression plastered on his face.
"I'm..not going home...not now...not so soon"
Takemichi weeped again, crying louder all the miserable events he has faced. He cnt change the past, he can't bring back the child to his stomach, worse he can't make his body normal like before, cause now his body is longing for tht foreign fill, takemichi wants back the uterus cause his body is feeling so, so empty without it, so incomplete without it. His skin is craving for the buldge, it's not like crying will help and he knows it, but atleast he wants time alone, he wants to recollect on his thoughts. Yes he wants mikey for it, but not the Mikey who is going to drive him to the heavenly pleasure he missed, but the Mikey who is going to hug him all he wanted, spoil him with all love, affectionate cuddles and care.

Mikey didn't think much but tightly caught onto takemichi left wrist, pulled the boy roughly out of the bed to which takemichi reacted with a painful scream. The haitani brother moved and were about to rush to comfort their queen, but imagining the consequences they would have to face if their king found their actions unpleasant made the sole of their feet sweat. Takemichi tried to let Mikey go of his hand, the tight grip was hurting him, it's felt like his flow of blood was starting to stop at the wrist itself, not going further. The raven haired man whined to let Mikey go of his hand, but the grip on his cells just grew tighter and tighter. Just then he could feel Mikey pulling him and draken panicking and grasping at the sight as well, not knowing how to control Manjirou. Takemichi took chance when he left his king halted his pace, the man pulled Mikey back, making the latter face him and slapped across his kings face to the right. Realizing his own action takemichi widened his eyes to delicately hold onto Mikey face. The other three men stood in a shock at the scene. Takemichi didn't even feel his hand free nor did he even care. All he wants to do is regret and mourn for what he did. The man cupped his kings face with both his hand, delicately blowing air on the slapped side of the face which now looked bruising red. Takemichi did not pay the required heed to his opened wound which had completly started to bleed more, nor did he give attention towards the ache in his head, all he did was keep up with his loving caresses on the man on the action he committed against the man he loved. Just then the door opened, catching the attention for all the men except takemichi who kept on with his treatment. Seeing the patient bleed the same doctor startled out and ran towards takemichi and pulled the man from the other.

He made takemichi lay on the bed and turned towards the others panicking completely out of worries. The doctor figured out what the situation here might be. Being the bontens secretly assigned doctor, he knows about Mikey having an erotic as well a romantically dangerous obssession towards the queen which now lay on the sheets still trying to get towards his king, but unluckily been held back by him. This was better, the doctor knows better and this is the only thing he can do.
"I'll soon hand over the discharge forms after I'm done with dressing of the wound..."