Beauty and the beast.

ابدأ من البداية

"Jungkook.....you....you are not beast. You are my prince. You know belle always end up loving beast. I am bell. Right? Then how can I love someone else. This belle only loves beast. You are my beast who is a prince adam inside. I can see that prince adam inside you whom you are hiding from this whole world." Si Jun said. Jungkook shook his head.

"You don't love me Si Jun. It's only because you are feeling sorry. It's because you are sympathetic for me." Jungkook said looking down.

"Aniya....it is only love. It is not my sympathy." Si Jun said.

"I don't believe you." Jungkook said removing her hands from his face.

"You are my prince adam, my love not any beast. And if you still think yourself as a beast then fine. Belle's kiss turned his beast into a prince. She cured his curse. I will cure your curse of being beast. I will turn my beast into a prince." Si Jun said while cupping his face.

She quickly moved her lips forward and kissed him on his lips. Jungkook widened his eyes in shock while Si Jun's eyes were closed. It was a peck but more than a second. She moved her lips a inch away from his lips and opened her eyes.

"Do you still not believe me?" Si Jun asked while tears fell down from her eyes.

Jungkook remembered everything whatever she said that she only wanted to give her first kiss to her first love whom she will truly love. A tear fell down from his eyes.

"Will you not kiss me back? You said you wanted to kiss me badly. You said you wanted to kiss me for two hours continuously. Will you not do that? Will you not.....?" Si Jun was saying that while sobbing when suddenly Jungkook cupped her face quickly and started kissing her on her lips.

He closed his eyes and Si Jun closed her eyes too when she came to her sence and she wrapped her arms around his neck while Jungkook wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her more closer to him.

Tears were rolling down from their eyes while Jungkook was kissing her passionately like world was about to end, like anything could stop but that kiss must be continued.

On the other side Taehyung was looking at both of them. He made fists tightly to control pain which he was feeling in his chest.

A tear fell down from his eyes and he quickly turned to go away from there

"Hey Taehyung, what are you doing here and why don't you have any umbrella? You can take mine. I have two." A boy said while other students were also standing there.

"I don't need anything." Taehyung said angrily and walked away from there.

"What happened? He never replied like that." That boy said.

"He might be upset. Let's go." A boy said and he nodded. They were seven boys. Someone's gaze went on Jungkook and Si Jun who were kissing each other passionately.