A party with many surprises.

"Honey are you also coming?" Si Jun asked to Taehyung.

"Yeah my family is invited." Taehyung replied.

"I don't know anything about parties." Si Jun said.

"Don't worry. I will send you a beautiful dress. Okay." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled shyingly and nodded.

"Okay. I will talk to you later." Si Jun said and walked towards Jungkook who was sitting on his seat.

"Bunny, are you coming or not?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah obviously I am coming. I don't believe on her. She is dangerous for you." Jungkook said and Si Jun chuckled.

"Aniya, she has become my friend now." Si Jun said.

"You are innocent. She is not. I know her very well." Jungkook said.

"Okay whatever you think." Si Jun said.

After school Si Jun reached to her home. She went inside of the washroom and came outside after some time. She saw a dress which was putting on her bed.

"Mom, what is this?" Si Jun asked.

"Taehyung sent it for you." Mrs. Min replied. Si Jun smiled widely.

"Wow it's pretty." Si Jun mumbled.

"He told me to tell you that he will come so you get ready." Mrs. Min said.

"What? I should get ready quickly." Si Jun mumbled.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung came inside of her house. He was wearing black suit, with a white shirt and wearing a black tie also.

"Where is Si Jun?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah she is coming. Wait." Mrs. Min said. Si Jun came downstairs wearing that gown which Taehyung sent to her. She was wearing little makeup and her mid length long hairs were curled.

 She was wearing little makeup and her mid length long hairs were curled

Taehyung opened his mouth seeing her from toe to head. Si Jun looked here and there in shyness. Taehyung was looking at her continuesly.

"Honey....we should go now." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded.