Letter.

Teddy bear and Si Jun were standing on chair in park. Teddy started writing something on a note notebook. He showed it to her.

"Why are you upset this time?" It was written on it

"I am bad. I said something that I shouldn't have." Si Jun replied. Teddy wiped her tears with his hands.

"It's okay. Let bygones be bygones." That teddy showed her in notebook.

"Aniya what is he feeling? What if he will do something bad with himself?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"You don't need to worry about him. You should worry about yourself firstly." He wrote that and showed to her.

"How can I? I did something bad that I shouldn't have done." Si Jun said sadly.

"Look at your face. You made what your condition. Don't cry. Everything will be fine. Okay." Teddy wrote and showed to her.  Si  Jun nodded.

Teddy moved a chocolate forward towards her. Si Jun looked at him in confusion. Teddy gestured her to eat that. Si Jun narrowed her eyes and smiled then. She took it from his hand quickly.

"Thank you." She said and walked away from him. She waved her hand and marched towards her home.

"Really mad." Teddy thought in his mind.

"I thought it's most happiest day of my life in morning but now I am feeling like it's worst day ever. I will say sorry to him tomorrow." Si Jun talked to herself while walking to her home.

___________

"Where is Jungkook? I hope he will forgive me." Si Jun thought in her mind while she was walking in corridor to go to her classroom. She was looking for Jungkook here and there.

"He must be in classroom." Si Jun talked to herself and quickly walked towards her classroom. She looked here and there but Jungkook was not there anywhere. She sat down on her seat.

"Look Jungkook is here. He is criminal. Right?" Someone said and Si Jun quickly moved her gaze towards door. She saw Jungkook was standing there. He was looking at her too.

"He is criminal." Everyone started whispering. Si Jun gulped nervously feeling upset from his gaze.

"Si Jun....you can do it." Si Jun talked to herself and sighed. She stood up but Jungkook quickly sat down on his seat.

 She stood up but Jungkook quickly sat down on his seat