Feeding him by my hands.

Si Jun was eating food in cafeteria and Taehyung was also eating but both of them were sitting on different tables. They both were looking at each other.

Jungkook was standing at door while looking at both of them. He clenched his jaw and came inside. He walked towards Si Jun and sat down on chair beside her.

Si Jun and Hae Soo looked at him shockingly. Taehyung was about to move from his chair but Si Jun shook her head. Jungkook moved his gaze on Taehyung and smirked seeing his face. He again looked at Si Jun.

"I am hungry." Jungkook said.

"So?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Feed me." Jungkook said.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly. Jungkook moved his hands upward. Si Jun opened her mouth seeing wounds and bruises on his hands.

"How did it happen?" Si Jun said worriedly.

"Nothing I just fought with someone." Jungkook lied to her.

"Then go to nurse's room and bandage it firstly."  Si Jun said and Jungkook sighed.

"I said I am hungry. Feed me." Jungkook said.

"But what about your hands?" Si Jun said worriedly.

"I want to eat firstly. I am unable to do that. Will you help me or not?" Jungkook asked and Si Jun sighed.

"Fine. But let me wrap handerkerchief on your hand." Si Jun said and held his one hand. She wrapped her handerkerchief around his hand and tied a knot then.

"Hae Soo, can you give me your handerkerchief too?" Si Jun asked and Hae Soo nodded. She gave her handerkerchief.

"Thanks." Si Jun said and wrapped it on his other hand and tied a knot then.

"Can you feed me now?" Jungkook asked and Si Jun nodded. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and opened his mouth to eat food. Si Jun fed him with her own hands.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung while chewing food. Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched fists tightly to control his anger. Si Jun was feeding him without even looking at Taehyung.

"Sikook. Nice couple." Students started shipping them again. Taehyung's blood boiled again in anger. He stood up and walked away from there. Jungkook smiled happily feeling satisfied that he got angry.

"Jungkook, do you want to eat more?" Si Jun asked.

"Aniya I am satisfied. Will you feed me everyday?" Jungkook asked.

"What?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean until my hands are injured. I will unable to eat because of pain." Jungkook said and Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Didn't you say that we are friends now? Will you not help me?" Jungkook said and Si Jun pursued her lips. She nodded nervously. Jungkook smiled.

"Okay then I will wait for you at our favourite place for dinner." Jungkook said and walked away from there. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"Si Jun did you see that?" Hae Soo asked and Si Jun hummed.

"You see that too." Hae Soo said shockingly.

"Obviously I did. His hands. Poor Jungkook." Si Jun replied. Hae Soo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hands." Hae Soo said shockingly.

"Yeah hands. What were you talking about?" Si Jun asked.

"I was talking about his face. Didn't you see that?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun shook her head.