Five of us.

"Take care of you Si Jun." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun bowed to her. She was standing outside of the door.

"Ne, good night." Si Jun said and bowed to her. Mrs. Kim closed her house's door from inside. Si Jun sighed and turned to go.

"Mrs. Kim is really nice person but that Taehyung, he is disgusting. He thinks his wife just born to make food for him. Thank god I will not be his wife otherwise I must have killed him." Si Jun talked to herself and started walking to go to her home.

She stood in front of her house and about to go inside. She opened her house's door and went inside. She removed her shoes and wore slippers.

"I have come mom and dad." Si Jun said and marched inside. Mrs. Min came towards her.

"How was your date?" Mrs. Min asked asked curiously.

"Date?" Si Jun asked shockingly.

"Yeah with Taehyung. You called him honey. You both are dating now." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun gasped.

"Aniya we are not dating. I just went to his house for dinner." Si Jun said and walked away from her. She went inside in kitchen and filled a glass with water. She started drinking water.

"You both are not dating. Then you both are thinking of dating. Right? Have you both kissed or not?" Mrs. Min asked and Si Jun spitted water from her mouth.

"Are you mad mom? I don't want to talk to you." Si Jun said angrily and went upstairs in her room.

"What did I say wrong?" Mrs. Min mumbled and Jae gyeong laughed who was watching everything on sitting sofa.

"What is wrong with mom? She is really crazy. Why would I kiss him?" Si Jun said and fell down on her bed.

"Firstly I should do my work." Si Jun said and stood up. She went near her study table and sat down on chair. She opened a notebook and started studying.

After some time she got stopped. She stood up and sat down on bed. She fell down on bed and covered herself with blanket and closed her eyes to sleep.

("Sometimes if I have money I eat then otherwise I sleep hungrily.") A flashback came in her mind. She opened her eyes quickly.

"What if he is hungry?" Si Jun thought in her mind. She gasped and stood up.

"I am unable to sleep because of thinking about him that he must be hungry. I feel so bad for him." Si Jun talked to herself.

Author's POV:

Si Jun looked at her phone screen which was showing past 11:30. She sighed and went downstairs slowly trying not to make any noise so that no one could woke up because of her while holding a polythene bag.

She went in kitchen and looked here and there but there was not even a piece of food. She gasped in annoyance. She opened refrigerator and saw some fruits. She inhaled a breath in relief and smiled.

She put that in bag and tiptoed towards door. She opened door slowly and went outside. She exhaled a long breath and smiled widely. She ran away to reach at park because she thought that Jungkook would be there.

She went inside of the park and looked here and there but Jungkook wasn't there. She made a sad pout face and turned to go. She got stopped when she saw Jungkook was standing in front of her.

She widened her eyes and gulped nervously. Jungkook was looking at her without blinking. Si Jun moved her gaze down feeling nervous what to respond.

"Why are you here at this time?" Jungkook asked to her in a cold tone.