Is it love?

"She is the reason why I smile." Jungkook said, looking in her eyes. Taehyung gritted his teeth. Jungkook turned his face to Taehyung.

"And if any of you will hurt her then I will surely break your hands." Jungkook said, giving death glare to him. Taehyung clenched his jaw.

Jungkook turned his face again to Si Jun and looked at her eyes. She was continuesly looking at him shockingly.

"I am sorry panda but I have to do this." Jungkook whispered. He leaned forward to her lips. Si Jun closed her eyes.

Everyone widened their eyes seeing him kissing her in front of everyone. Taehyung gritted his teeth. He walked away from there. Jimin furrowed his brows.

Si Jun opened her eyes shockingly after realising that he wasn't kissing on her lips while Jungkook's eyes were closed.

In real he put his thumb on her lips and he was acting that he was kissing her. Students were looking at them shockingly thinking that he was kissing her.

"Why did he not kiss me?" Si Jun thought.

"Because I know you don't like me and don't want me to kiss you." Jungkook thought. He moved away from her. He smiled at her and took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Let's go baby." Jungkook said and walked away from there.

"It turned into something else. It didn't happen as we wanted." Ji Woo whispered. Se Mi gritted her teeth.

"Jungkook spoiled everything. Now only one last thing remained that we can do." Se Mi said.

"What?" Ji Woo asked.

"Give this video to media." Se Mi said.

"What? But why?" Ji Woo said.

"You will got to know that later. Just do whatever I am saying." Se Mi said. Ji Woo walked away from there.

"Jungkook, sorry but now only one person can end up of this love story. Only he can stop you." Se Mi said and smirked devilishly.

Jungkook took Si Jun in that park where she always goes. He made her sit down on the chair and sat beside her. Si Jun was looking at him continuously.

"Don't need to worry. I said that everything to protect you from their anger." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"So it was all lie?" Si Jun asked.

"Yeah" Jungkook said. A sad smile crept on her face. Si Jun started crying.

"Si Jun... don't cry. I promise I just said that just to protect you from their anger." Jungkook said worriedly hoping that she will stop after hearing that but she started crying more badly.

"Honey might be thinking that you and me...." Si Jun said. Her tears were flowing.

"Aniya, I will tell him everything that I came into your room and......" Jungkook said and paused for a second.

"Don't worry. He will understand." Jungkook said and stood up. Si Jun held his hand.

"Where are you going?" Si Jun asked, moving her gaze to him.

"To tell him everything. You should go to your home." Jungkook said. Si Jun stood up and furrowed her brows.

"What do you want to tell him?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"That there is nothing between us." Jungkook said. Si Jun slapped on his cheek. Jungkook looked at her surprisingly.

"You should have beaten him. You should have punched him but you are saying that you will tell him everything. WHY?" Si Jun yelled angrily.