First kiss.

"It's nice scenery. Purple sky, snow fall. Isn't it romantic?" Si Jun said. Taehyung hummed.

"I will marry here in this beautiful scenery in future

"I will marry here in this beautiful scenery in future." Si Jun said and ran away from him. She started playing with snow. Taehyung was looking at her while smiling.

Si Jun threw snow towards sky and it fell down on her. She smiled widely. Taehyung parted his lips and his breathing got fast. He walked towards Si Jun.

Taehyung held her arm and turned her quickly towards him. Si Jun raised her eyebrows. Taehyung cupped her face with his another hand and kissed on her lips.

"Honey..." Taehyung heard of Si Jun's voice. He blinked twice.

"Honey come here. What are you doing there?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung blinked nervously.

"I was dreaming that kiss." Taehyung thought and chuckled.

"Yeah I am coming." Taehyung said and ran towards her.

"Let's go. It's about to become night. We have to go to our camp quickly." Si Jun said and he nodded. They reached to their camps. She saw Jungkook. She quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook thank you, thank you so much." Si Jun said and Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Because of you I will be able to see Mrs. Kim's wedding. Thank you so much." Si Jun said. She kissed on his cheek in excitement while breaking the hug.

Jungkook's heart started beating fast. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth. Si Jun gulped nervously. Her gaze matched to his. Her breathing got fast.

"Hoo...... romantic couple." Students screamed and hooted. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows while she was breathing heavily.

Taehyung held her hand angrily and took her away from there. Jungkook was still looking at her. Si Jun was lost in her own thoughts.

Jungkook put his hand on his cheek. His cheeks became red in shyness. He smiled shyingly.

"Hoo Jungkook, she kissed you on cheek." A boy said teasingly and Jungkook smiled.

"Can I consider it as our first kiss?" Jungkook asked.

"Obviously." That boy said.

"But it wasn't on lips." Jungkook said.

"So what? You liked it?" That boy asked. Jungkook nodded nervously.

"Then it was a kiss." That boy replied.

"But what if she will not consider it as kiss." Jungkook asked.

"Why will she not? She did it on purpose." That boy said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah you are playboy. Don't you know that? She is giving you signal that she is interested in you." That boy said. Jungkook smiled shyingly.