The worst person in the world.

"Si Jun....why are you crying? Did he do something to you?" Taehyung asked worriedly to her while she was fake crying in fear that Jungkook will beat her too like he beat others.

"You....what did you do to her?" Taehyung asked angrily to Jungkook while holding his collar. Jungkook's hands were in his pocket. He chuckled then.

"She is fake crying." Jungkook said raising his eyebrows. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock and blinked twice.

"How do he know?" Si Jun thought and gulped nervously.

"You are acting smart. She is really crying. What have you done to her?" Taehyung yelled at him and punched him. Jungkook moved his face to him and clenched his fist tightly.

"You punched me. Do you know what you did just a moment ago?" Jungkook asked moving one his eyebrows upward.

"Yes I know very well." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled. He turned his face while smiling and suddenly punched him. He fell on the floor. Si Jun widened her eyes and mouth in shock. She looked at Jungkook in fear, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Don't try to make me angry." Jungkook said in a cold tone and he moved his eyes to Si Jun who was looking at him in fear.

"You...." Taehyung said angrily and stood up to beat him again. He held his collar angrily and made a fist to punch him again. Jungkook was still looking at Si Jun. Taehyung punched Jungkook but he was still looking at her.

Si Jun gulped nervously. She was looking at Jungkook who was continuesly looking at her without even blinking.

"How you try to make her cry? I will not leave you." Taehyung said angrily and continuesly punching his face. Jungkook tilted his head and started smiling while looking at her. Si Jun engaged her eyebrows, feeling scared from his look.

Taehyung moved his fist to punch him again while Jungkook stopped him by holding his fist with his palm. He twisted his hand and pushed him. Taehyung fell down on the floor.

Jungkook was continuesly looking at her. He walked towards her. Si Jun stepped back to move away. Jungkook held her neck with his hand and pulled her closer towards him.

Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. She started breathing fast. Jungkook moved closer to her. His nose was touching to her nose. Si Jun clenched fists, closing her eyes tightly. Jungkook was smiling continuesly. He examined her face.

Taehyung came towards him to punch him. Jungkook stopped him by holding his fist tightly and pushed him. Taehyung pulled him away from her.

"How you dare to touch her?" Taehyung yelled at him and punched him brutally. Jungkook fell down on the floor and he started laughing like a mad. Si Jun was looking at him shockingly.

"Let's go." Taehyung said while holding Si Jun's hand. He took her away from there in alone.

"What was the need to go there?" Taehyung asked to Si Jun angrily. Si Jun was still lost in her thoughts.

"Si Jun.....Si Jun......" Taehyung said loudly while shaking her body.

"What?" Si Jun asked looking at him.

"Did you know how much scared I was?" Taehyung asked to her while his eyes became teary. Si Jun looked at him in confusion.

"Don't go near him again. Okay." Taehyung said to her. Si Jun raised her eyebrows and nodded. He hugged her tightly.

"Don't go again. He is dangerous. You know nothing. He will hurt you." Taehyung said to her while tears were rolling down from his eyes. He started patting her head, hugging her more tightly.