Grand wedding.

"Sign this." Granny said and Mrs. Kim clenched her jaw.

"Fine. If he wants this." Mrs. Kim said and signed on those papers. Si Jun and Taehyung furrowed their eyebrows and looked at each other worriedly.

"You can go now." Mrs. Kim said and gave her papers. Granny's phone ringed then. She picked up.

"Yes my son. Yeah I arranged your meeting with your would be wife in xxx restaurant. You can go there and meet her at about 8pm." Granny said on phone.

"Okay bye." Granny said and cut the call. She looked at Mrs. Kim and smiled.

"Thanks for signing it and you can come in wedding if you want." Granny said and Mrs. Kim looked away. Granny winked at Taehyung and Taehyung smiled.

"So I am going now." Granny said and went outside. Si Jun walked towards Mrs. Kim.

"You will not do anything about it Mrs. Kim." Si Jun said and got stuck.

"Sorry you are not Mrs. Kim now." Si Jun said and pursued her lips. Mrs. Kim's tear started flowing from her eyes. She quickly started walking in kitchen to hide her tears.

"It's okay. I can understand. We should go Taehyung. It's 6pm. We should go and play." Si Jun said.

"Y..yes." Taehyung replied. They both went outside of the house. They both laughed happily.

"Let's go now. We have many things to do." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah let's go." Taehyung said and they both went to her home.

("Yes my son. Yeah I arranged your meeting with your would be wife in a restaurant. You can go there and meet her at about 8pm.")

"I don't care. Let him marry if he wants to do that." Mrs. Kim said angrily. She looked at watch showing. 6:30pm.

"I don't care." Mrs. Kim said loudly in anger.

(On the other side)

"How you dare to arrange my marriage mom? And why did you give orders to print this news on newspaper." Mr. Kim yelled angrily.

"I came here for that. You lived your 14 years alone but I can't see that anymore. I was living in daegu alone but now I want to live with you, with your wife, with your child." Granny said.

"I told you I don't want to see you." Mr. Kim yelled.

"Okay. If you don't want to see me then I will go again to daegu but atleast meet to that woman." Granny said.

"How can you think that?" I am married." Mr. Kim said loudly.

"Don't worry for that. I found where your ex wife lives now and I went to meet her." Granny said. Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ex-wife." Mr. Kim said as if he heard something wrong.

"Yeah your ex wife. She signed divorce papers when I went to see her." Granny told to him. Mr. Kim clenched fist tightly.

"And she told me that she was already thinking of giving divorce to you because she is also dating to a man." Granny said and Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows.

"She is dating someone." Mr. Kim said.

"Yeah I heard that she is going to meet a man at 8pm in xxx restaurant." Granny told.

"It means that she didn't marry to someone else." Mr. Kim said.

"She didn't but now she is going on a date and I got information about that man that he used to beat his ex wife." Granny said.