Waiting for him.

Jungkook was still standing there. It started raining after some time. Everyone walked away from there but he didn't move a step back from there.

His heart was aching and it was feeling like sky was crying in behalf of him. All the scenes were coming in front of his eyes and making him even more sad.

"Why can't I forget her? Even after knowing that she will surely chose him. WHY?" Jungkook screamed in anger. He moved his gaze upward at sky and a tear fell down from his eyes.

"I can't see that

"I can't see that. Please. Don't do this to me." Jungkook said and made fists tightly to control his pain.

(At Si Jun's home)

"Thank god we reached at home. It is raining now." Taehyung said while looking outside through the window of Si Jun's room.

"Honey get out. I want to sleep for some time." Si Jun said while she was laid on bed.

"I am not going anywhere." Taehyung said and sat beside her.

"Please go. I am tired." Si Jun said loudly.

"Then let me also sleep here. I am also tired." Taehyung said and laid beside her. Si Jun gave him death glare.

"What?" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows.

"Go away." Si Jun said angrily and kicked on his leg.

"I am not going." Taehyung said and Si Jun sat then. She took a pillow and started hitting Taehyung with that. Taehyung also took a pillow. He also stated hitting her.

"Go. Go." Si Jun was repeating it continuesly.

"I will not. I will not." Taehyung was repeating while they both were fighting continuesly like kids and hitting each other with pillow.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. He grabbed that pillow which Si Jun was holding and pulled that. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. He threw that pillow and grabbed her tightly.

Both of them started breathing heavily. Si Jun was looking at him shockingly. Taehyung removed hairs away from her face and pinned behind her ear. He cupped her face and started moving towards her face.

Si Jun widened her eyes because she understood what he was trying to do. She started breathing heavily. Their heart started beating fast. Taehyung was moving his lips towards her lips.

Si Jun gulped nervously and quickly pushed him. Taehyung fell down on floor and she hide herself with blanket. She started breathing fast. Taehyung opened his mouth in shock and chuckled.

"Why did you push me? Are you feeling shy?" Taehyung asked quickly while standing up on his legs.

"Shut up. Get out of my room. Now." Si Jun yelled from under the blanket.

"All time you behave like you don't feel shy but when it comes to dating and relationship. You are the most shy girl here in planet." Taehyung said and Si Jun gritted her teeth.