Homecoming.

Author's POV:

After some days Jungkook moved to his house again. His head was bandaged and his right hand was fractured. He was sitting on his bed. Si Jun came inside of his room wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. She was holding a bag also.

"I thought you must be hungry so I took food for you

"I thought you must be hungry so I took food for you. I made it." Si Jun said nervously.

"How you came inside?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually I saw your door password when you showed me your home first time. I am sorry." Si Jun said.

"It's okay." Jungkook said. Si Jun put food on table. Jungkook was removing his bandage from his head by one hand. Si Jun gasped and walked towards him.

"Let me do this." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Aniya I can do this." Jungkook said.

"Shut up." Si Jun said. She caressed his hairs.

"Oops your hairs are dirty." Si Jun said.

"Yeah I didn't wash them for many days." Jungkook said.

"Then we should firstly clean your hairs." Si Jun said.

"What?" Jungkook said surprisingly.

"Yeah stand up." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun, don't need to do that." Jungkook said.

"Just shut up." Si Jun said and he stood up.

"Come with me." Si Jun said and took him inside of the bathroom.

"Sit down here." Si Jun said and Jungkook sat down on a chair in bathroom. Si Jun removed his bandages from his head.

"Your wounds have healed now. I will wash your hairs carefully. Okay." Si Jun said. She put Jungkook's head in bathroom sink carefully.

"Firstly we should wet your hairs." Si Jun said and she did on shower and started washing his hairs.

"Jungkook close your eyes otherwise shampoo can go in your eyes." Si Jun said and Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Yeah it is looking good." Si Jun said. She was massaging on his hairs. Jungkook was smiling.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting on his bed. Si Jun was wiping his hairs with towel carefully. Jungkook was looking at her face peacefully. Si Jun's gaze went on his eyes. She saw he was looking at her without even blinking.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook blinked and looked away.

"Nothing." Jungkook said. Si Jun sighed. She took a drier in her hand and dried his hairs with that then.

"It's okay now." Si Jun asked. Jungkook nodded.

"Your shirt is wet. You should remove it otherwise you will catch cold." Si Jun said. Jungkook started unbuttoning his shirt's buttons but he was unable to do that because his one hand was fractured.