I like you.

Jungkook and Si Jun were looking in each other's eyes. They got lost in looking at each other. Police came there and took Choi il nam with them.

Jungkook was breathing heavily while looking at Si Jun's eyes. Si Jun furrowed her brows. Taehyung came towards her.

"Si Jun, are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun looked at him and nodded. Jungkook blinked nervously and walked away from there. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Stand up." Taehyung said and held her arm. She stood up. Taehyung's gaze went on red mark on her neck. He furrowed his brows.

"Honey I need to go to washroom." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. She walked away from there.

"She is so cunning. Wandering around two boys at same time." Ji Woo whispered. Se Mi smirked.

"Don't worry. I will snatch both." Se Mi said and smiled.

"What was that mark?" Taehyung thought.

Si Jun went on terrace and saw Jungkook there standing there alone. She walked towards him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook turned angrily.

"I told you to change clothes. I TOLD YOU." Jungkook screamed in anger. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"It's my fault that I told you to buy this." Jungkook said and hugged her tightly. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously.

"I thought he will do something bad to you." Jungkook said. Tears were shedding from his eyes. He tightened his grip even more.

"It's okay. I am fine. Police took him." Si Jun said nervously.

"I am sorry Si Jun. Forgive me." Jungkook said while he didn't stopped crying.

"Calm down." Si Jun said and started patting his back. Taehyung looked them from away. He gritted his teeth and quickly walked away from there.

"So that mark was surely given by him." Taehyung thought.

"She is cheating on me." Taehyung thought. He clenched his jaw and went downstairs. He made fists to control his anger.

Si Jun came downstairs after some minutes. She smiled seeing Taehyung. Taehyung gritted his teeth and looked away. Se Mi came towards him.

"Wanna dance?" Se Mi asked.

"Yeah why not?" Taehyung said and wrapped his arm around her waist. They started dancing with each other. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"Why is he dancing with her?" Si Jun thought. Taehyung looked at her face and smirked devilishly. Si Jun half opened her mouth.

"Is he doing it because of me?" Si Jun thought. Her eyes became teary. She took a glass in her hand without even knowing that that was alcohol. She drank it.

Taehyung was dancing with Se Mi. Si Jun sat down on a chair and started drinking alcohol in anger without even realising that it wasn't cold drink.

Everyone clapped for Taehyung and Se Mi. They bowed and walked away. Si Jun opened her mouth and yawned.

"Boring dance. I will teach them dance." Si Jun said and walked away. Lights turned off. Everyone looked here and there in worry. Spotlight went on mid of the hall. Si Jun was standing there.

"Music." Si Jun screamed.

"Si Jun..." Jimin said shockingly. Blackpink's 'crazy over you' song played. Si Jun moved leg forward and caressed on her thigh. She started dancing.

"What is she doing?" Jungkook mumbled. Si Jun was dancing sexy. Boys were looking at her.

Taehyung looked at Si Jun angrily and gritted his teeth. Si Jun came towards Taehyung and wrapped her arms around his neck.