His Jealousy.

"I was 4 years old when my mom did suicide in front of my eyes." Jungkook told and Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"She hang overed her body with robe in front of me. I saw everything. I tried to stop her but I couldn't because I was just 4 years old. I feel scared whenever I close my eyes to sleep because I saw her hang dead body." Jungkook was telling while his body was trembling.

His tears were flowing and he was shaking and trembling in fear. Si Jun was looking at him with teary eyes.

"I can't sleep. I...I am unable to sleep because... because I see my mother S....Si Jun. I can't." Jungkook was saying and trembling. Si Jun hugged him tightly.

Si Jun started crying badly listening that and Jungkook was crying too. Jungkook hugged her tightly too. He tightened his grip like he never want to broke that hug.

Si Jun was crying loudly while Jungkook heard her voice. He opened his eyes and pulled himself away from her. He saw her face and cupped her face softly.

"Why are you crying? Huh?" Jungkook asked while looking at her. Si Jun's eyes were closed and she was crying badly. She didn't say anything.

"I asked something. Why are you crying? Don't cry. Stop this." Jungkook said and wiped her tears by his hands. Si Jun opened her eyes slowly.

"I am sorry Jungkook. I am so sorry." Si Jun said and Jungkook shook his head.

"You didn't do anything. Don't say that." Jungkook said.

"I shouldn't have asked that. I am sorry." Si Jun said and Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"No you didn't do anything. Stop this now." Jungkook said and Si Jun sobbed. She nodded and tried to stop crying but she couldn't.

She got stopped after two hours. Her eyes became red and puffy. Jungkook was trying his best to stop her but she didn't stop. Si Jun wiped her tears and moved her gaze to Jungkook.

His eyes were also became red and puffy. She felt guilty that instead of stopping his tears. She was crying continuesly.

"I am really bad. I should have stopped you from crying but I was the one who didn't stop crying." Si Jun said sadly.

"Why did you cry? And who cries for two hours. Are you mad?" Jungkook said angrily. Si Jun pursued her lips.

"I am emotional. When I start cry in real because of sadness then I can only stop after two hours." Si Jun said and Jungkook looked at her face and smiled.

"You are really mad." Jungkook said.

"Yeah everyone says that. I can't stop crying and no one can make me stop when I cry. You can think it's my weakness because I don't know how to stop crying." Si Jun said. Jungkook chuckled.

"It's became too late. Are you not going?" Jungkook asked.

"Should I?" Si Jun asked.

"Why are you asking me?" Jungkook asked.

"Because you said you feel scared." Si Jun said. Jungkook turned his face to her.

"You should go now." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook if you really feel scared then put your favourite person's picture below your pillow." Si Jun said.

"What?" Jungkook said shockingly.

"Yeah if you will do that then whenever you see ghost in your dreams and wake up from sleep in fear then you can see that person's picture. It can help to calm down yourself." Si Jun said.

"You do this?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

"Not now but yeah I remember whenever I felt scared I did it. I put dad's photo below my pillow and whenever I woke up in fear from sleep. I quickly took his picture below from pillow and hugged that." Si Jun said and chuckled.