Becoming tutor.

Jungkook smiled and walked away from there to go to his house. Si Jun wore her slippers.

"Mom I am here." Si Jun said and came inside. Mrs. Min came towards her quickly while holding a phone.

"Si Jun, Mrs. Kim wants to talk to you." Mrs. Min said worriedly.

"Why? What happened?" Si Jun asked worriedly.

"Don't know. Talk with her." Mrs. Min said and gave her phone.

"Annyeong" Si Jun said.

"Si Jun, come to home quickly. I don't know what happened to tae. He is not opening his room's door and not even replying." Mrs. Kim said worriedly while crying.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly.

"Yeah, please come here quickly. I know he will listen to you." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah I am coming." Si Jun said and quickly ran outside of her house and went to Taehyung's house. Mrs. Kim opened door.

"Look he is not opening door." Mrs. Kim said while they both marched towards Taehyung's room.

"Tae... son open the door. Please open the door." Mrs. Kim said worriedly while she was continuesly crying.

"Honey open the door." Si Jun said worriedly. Taehyung didn't reply anything.

"Honey please. What happened? Atleast say something." Si Jun said worriedly while she was slamming on the door.

"Why are you here now? Huh? I don't want to talk to you Si Jun. You can go." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"What! Why? What did I do? Open the door firstly then we will talk about that." Si Jun said worriedly.

"Yeah, son open the door." Mrs. Kim said while tears were flowing from her eyes continuesly.

"Tae....." Mrs. Kim said tiredly and fainted. She fell down on floor.

"Mrs. Kim." Si Jun said loudly in shock. Taehyung got shocked. He quickly opened his room's door. He widened his eyes seeing his mother fainted.

"Mom..." Taehyung screamed.

"Honey take her in room quickly." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. He took his mother in his arms and took her inside of her room.

Si Jun ran towards kitchen and took a glass of water. She marched towards Mrs. Kim's room. She splashed water on her face.

Mrs. Kim opened her eyes slowly and looked here and there. Taehyung sat down beside her and held her hands.

"I am sorry mom." Taehyung said while tears were rolling down from his eyes. Si Jun was looking at him sadly but she didn't cry because according to her if she will cry then who will wipe his tears.

"Son why did you do that? I got worried for you." Mrs. Kim said slowly while she started crying.

"I am sorry. Your son is fool." Taehyung said while crying badly.

"Promise me. You will not do something like that again." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nodded. Si Jun put her hand on his shoulder.

"Honey let her sleep for now." Si Jun said. Taehyung nodded and stood up. He walked away from there. Si Jun sat beside her.

"Aunty... you should sleep now." Si Jun said and wiped Mrs. Kim's tears with her hands. She started patting Mrs. Kim's forehead.

"You are really strong my daughter. I am angry from your mother because she gave birth to my daughter." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun chuckled while her eyes became teary.