Cindrella.

"Then whom do you like?" Si Jun asked.

"You" Jungkook said quickly. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. She half opened her mouth.

"You are crazy. I don't like anyone. Hae Soo must have misunderstood." Jungkook completed his sentence and Si Jun sighed in relief.

"I thought something else." Si Jun thought in her mind.

"Bye." Jungkook said and cut the call. He walked away from her house. Si Jun tilted her head and scratched her neck.

"I am mad. I thought he was saying, he likes me. Ahhh.....I shouldn't say that. He is my friend. Why will he like me? Stop Si Jun. It's bad." Si Jun said to herself and laid on her bed.

"Jungkook is mad. He should have say complete sentence. Anyone could have misunderstood. I thought he likes me. I even thought that our friendship has broken." Si Jun said.

"Aniyaaa.....I don't want to lose my bestest friend. I will not. He is so good person but that doesn't mean he likes me." Si Jun said and nodded to herself.

"I should focus on drama and dance." Si Jun said and stood up. She started practicing of couple dance what J-hope teached them.

____________

Jungkook's POV:

6 days has passed since we all are practicing for compitition. We goes to Hae Soo's home in evening about 6pm and practice for one hour. In this one hour, only I know what am I feeling seeing Si Jun with Jimin.

Jimin is dancing with her I know and Si Jun is also comfortable with him but if we talk about me then yeah I am not comfortable and why would I? How can I see her with someone else?

Thankfully it's last day of our practice. From now on I don't have to see their dance. Competition will be tomorrow at night after that I won't allow that shorty to touch her.

Si Jun, Jimin and Jungkook were on Hae Soo's home. Jimin and Si Jun were practicing of dance again. Jungkook and Hae Soo were practicing of Singing in room.

"Si Jun, do like this." Jimin told her a move holding her hand. Jungkook was looking at them, biting his lower lip.

"Like this." Si Jun said and moved her hand upward.

"Yeah like this." Jimin said and she jumped happily.

"You have learnt very well. We have practised of dance and drama very well. No one can beat us now." Jimin said and Si Jun nodded.

"Thank you Hoseok oppa for teaching us." Si Jun said and Hoseok gave a sunshine smile.

"Never mind." J-hope said. Hae Soo and Jungkook came outside.

"We have also practiced in singing. I hope we will win. Right Jungkook?" Hae Soo said holding his hand and Jungkook nodded. Si Jun looked at her holding his hand.

"Liar" Si Jun thought. She moved her gaze to Jungkook and looked away then.

"We should go now." Si Jun said and Jungkook and Jimin nodded.

"Bye." Si Jun said and waved to Hae Soo. They marched outside.

"Si Jun, we will do our best. Right?" Jimin said and Si Jun hummed.

"I hope so." Si Jun said.

"And thankfully it's our holiday of school tomorrow. So I will rest all day and will come in compitition in night." Jimin said and Si Jun chuckled.

"Fine, you do that." Si Jun said.

"And what about you Jungkook? What will you do?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. I will practice of singing." Jungkook said.