New Si Jun.

"Si Jun...Si Jun...wake up my daughter. It's first day of school after summer vacations." Mrs. Min said loudly from downstairs. Si Jun was sleeping peacefully under blanket. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Yeah." Si Jun screamed loudly. She sat and yawned. Her blanket fell down from her face. She took juda pin in her hand which was putting on table near her bed.

She rounded her hairs 3 times and stabbed juda pin to make a juda. She put her hands down and sighed. She shook her head and removed that juda pin and threw that. She walked in front of mirror.

"You are so beautiful Si Jun. I love you." Si Jun said and smiled. She blew a kiss to her reflection.

Si Jun's POV:

Our first semester has completed in July and and then summer break started. In this one month of summer break. I just did do hardwork on my hairs and yeah I finally got long hairs.

In this one month. I didn't meet to anyone because Jimin and Hae Soo went to Busan and Taehyung was visiting other country for holidays. Jungkook also didn't show in this one month.

I started working on my hairs to grow them from three months ago when I won in competition. I am looking like girls now.

Now I don't wear boys clothes. I wear girl's clothes. So I am going to school today after one month. I don't need to wear makeup. I am still looking beautiful.

__________

"I am happy meeting everyone after summer vacations." Jimin said to Hae Soo.

"Yeah I am also happy." Hae Soo said.

"Did you meet Si Jun in vacations?" Hae Soo asked.

"Aniya I was in Busan in vacations with my parents." Jimin said.

"Oh I was also in Busan. It's my hometown. I just talked to her on call." Hae Soo said.

"First semester has been completed. Now think about second semester. How are we going to do that?" Jimin said.

"I can do that." Hae Soo said.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung came out from his car. Girls started screaming for him. He didn't even look at any of them. Se Mi came towards him. He smiled seeing her.

"We have meet many times in vacations because in our dad's meetings. Right?" Se Mi said and he nodded.

"But still meeting here after vacations. It's feeling nice." Se Mi said.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was in garden. Girls started gathering to see him. He was sweating because of wearing black lather jacket in summer.

"It's so hot." Jungkook said. He took a bottel in his hand and threw all water on his head. Girls screamed and some even fell down.

Everyone got stopped hearing a heel sound. They looked here and there. Jimin and Hae Soo turned and opened their mouth. Taehyung and Se Mi stopped talking and looked at that direction from where heels sound is coming.

"What is this?" Jungkook said annoyingly and turned to see. He widened his eyes and opened his mouth. Mid length long hairs, heels, neat and clean girly uniform wearing a girl.

"Si Jun...." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled looking everyone's reaction.

"Am I looking like girls? Am I looking beautiful?"  Si Jun asked to Jungkook.

"No one can say you tomboy now." Jungkook said and Si Jun smiled.

"Si Jun were already taking spotlight and now she is looking like a fairytale princess. How will Park Se Mi escape from it now?" Hae Soo said and Jimin laughed.