A pendant!

There was a stage on where they made a old school classroom. Some students were sitting on seats. Taehyung came inside in Mr. Kim's look. Mr. Kim widened his eyes and chuckled.

"Hoo....." Everyone hooted.

"Not only this, where ever we see a hero then there is a heroine also who is born for him. So presenting Si Jun as Mrs. Kim." Host said and Si Jun came on stage in old school dress up. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes and laughed.

"Jimin and Hae Soo as Mr. and Mrs. Min." Host said and Jimin and Hae Soo came on stage.

"We are also in this drama." Mrs. Min said to Mr. Min. He nodded and smiled.

"So let's enjoy this love story of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. " Host said.

Taehyung and Si Jun were coming towards each other while talking to their friends. They bumped into each other. Si Jun's books fell down on floor. Taehyung kneeled down and started helping her to take that.

He took books and stood up. He was about to give books to her. He moved his gaze upward and saw Si Jun in front of him. His heart was pounding fastly.

"Thank you." Si Jun said and walked away from him but Taehyung was still standing there. Jimin shook him.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Love at first sight." Taehyung said. Everyone hooted for them.

"Taehyung is looking just like me." Mr. Kim said.

"Obviously because he is your son." Mrs. Kim said and he nodded.

"Si Jun is also looking like me." Mrs. Kim said.

"They both are reminding us our love story." Mr. Kim said and Mrs. Kim nodded.

"Hey look she is here." Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. Si Jun sat down on seat with Hae Soo. Taehyung threw a paper on Si Jun. She took that and unfolded it.

"Meet me outside." It was written on it. She looked here and there. Taehyung smiled at her. She furrowed her eyebrows and threw that paper angrily. Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"I remember you used to threw letters on me." Mrs. Kim said.

"And you ignored always." Mr. Kim said.

"I think you should go and meet him." Hae Soo said to Si Jun.

"Aniya I don't feel comfortable." Si Jun replied.

"Our Mr. Kim used to do this everyday and finally one day our Mrs. Kim decided to meet him outside. She went outside and look what happened then." Host told.

"Why are you doing this?" Si Jun asked.

"I think I love you." Taehyung said. Si Jun raised her eyebrows.

"Marry me. I want to live my life just with you." Taehyung said and Si Jun shook her head.

"I can't." Si Jun replied.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you belong to a rich family and I belong to a poor family. We are not made for each other." Si Jun said and ran away from there.

"I can't live without you. Please." Taehyung said and fell down on his knees. Mrs. Kim's eyes became teary.

"I can't accept your proposal even when I also love you because I am scared of your rich status." Si Jun said and she also was crying in a room.

"Mrs. Kim denied to marry Mr. Kim and refused his proposal but no one can stop two persons for loving each other. So after some years Mr. and Mrs. Kim decided to ran away and they married in a court." Host told.