Under the moonlight.

"You don't have any home?" Si Jun asked worriedly. He nodded in yes. They both were looking at each other.

"But you have a sister. Right?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"She lives with my uncle(mother's brother)." Jungkook replied.

"Then where do you live?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I live alone." Jungkook said.

"But you said you don't have any home." Si Jun asked.

"Yeah I don't have." Jungkook replied.

"Then why don't you live with your sister?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook didn't say anything about it.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me." Si Jun said.

"I don't like people around me. I like staying alone." Jungkook replied.

"Okay" Si Jun said nervously. Si Jun looked here and there.

"It's became night. I should go now. It's our dinner time." Si Jun said and stood up to go.

"You can stay here as much as you wish." Si Jun replied and moved forward to go. She started walking but she got stopped suddenly. She turned to see him.

"Did you eat food?" Si Jun asked nervously. Jungkook moved his gaze on her. She gulped nervously. Jungkook shook his head in no.

"W...why?" Si Jun asked.

"I don't have money to eat food." Jungkook replied, looking at her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I do a part time job. I have submitted my income in school fees." Jungkook said.

"Then how do you buy food for you?" Si Jun asked.

"Sometimes if I have money I eat then otherwise I sleep hungrily." Jungkook replied. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"Why don't you ask your uncle to give you money?" Si Jun asked.

"I don't like taking help from others." Jungkook replied.

"You should go now. Your parents are waiting for you." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded.

She turned again to go but she was feeling very sorry for him. She got stopped again and turned to see him.

"Did you read my sorry letter?" Si Jun asked quickly. Jungkook hummed. Si Jun nodded and again turned to go. She moved a step forward but she again turned then.

"If you want to eat then you can come to my house for dinner." Si Jun said nervously. Jungkook was looking at him. Si Jun was breathing heavily, feeling nervous.

"How kind is she?" Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Your parents will not like if a criminal goes to their house for dinner." Jungkook said and Si Jun moved her gaze down because she knew that her parents will surely not like that.

"You should go. I am fine here. I want to stay here for some time more." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded while looking down. She turned and walked away from him.

Si Jun was walking on road while she was thinking about Jungkook. She was feeling very upset because she couldn't able to do anything for him. She reached to her house.

"Princess where were you?" Mr. Min asked looking at her.

"She didn't want to work in kitchen so she ran away from house. It's her every day drama." Mrs. Min replied. Si Jun rolled her eyes.

"Forget that. Princess come here. You must be hungry." Mr. Min said and Si Jun nodded. She sat down on dinning table.

"Jae gyeong, son put your mobile in your pocket." Mrs. Min said and jae gyeong put his mobile in his pocket. Mrs. Min served food and they all started eating but Si Jun didn't even hold chopsticks.