Like crazy.

"Si Jun..... daughter go to Mrs. Kim's house and give them some kimchi." Mrs. Min said to Si Jun who was laid on sofa in drawing room.

"Mumma.....why always me? Why don't you send jae gyeong there?" Si Jun asked to her mom.

"Why can't you go there? Taehyung is your classmate right. You should talk to him more." Mrs. Min said to her. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her nose.

"I won't go." Si Jun said weirdly.

"What? Then come to kitchen and make food." Mrs. Min said angrily from the kitchen.

"What? Food." Si Jun said while making a sad pout.

"I can't do that." Si Jun thought in her mind and she quickly stood up.

"I am going mom. Don't worry." Si Jun said and ran outside quickly. Mrs. Min tried to stop her because she forgot to took kimchi with her but she ran that fast towards outside like she had seen a ghost.

"This girl...." Mrs. Min said and chuckled.

"Fine. Atleast what we wanted that happened. She went there." Mrs. Min talked to herself and smiled devilishly.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, Taehyung. Open the door. It's me." Si Jun yelled angrily. Taehyung opened the door.

Si Jun gulped nervously, remembering that kiss. Taehyung widened his eyes seeing her in front of him. His cheeks became red in shyness.

"Come inside." Taehyung said nervously. Si Jun hummed and went inside of his house.

"Where is Mrs. Kim?" Si Jun asked looking here and there.

"She does a job so that's why." Taehyung said.

"What? Why?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows because she didn't know anything.

"She has surely forgotten everything." Taehyung thought in his mind.

"You have amnesia. You forgot that." Taehyung said. Si Jun engaged her eyebrows.

"What?" Si Jun asked in confusion.

"My mom is single mother so obviously she does a job for living." Taehyung said sadly. Si Jun felt guilty asking that from him.

"I am sorry. I didn't know that your dad is not....." Si Jun said while Taehyung cut her sentence in middle quickly.

"Shut up. He is alive." Taehyung said quickly. Si Jun bit her tounge and gulped nervously.

"I am sorry. I thought...." Si Jun said nervously.

"It's okay. They divorced when I was in junior school." Taehyung said. Si Jun put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung's eyes became teary. He quickly hugged her tightly.

"It's okay Taehyung. Everything will be fine." Si Jun said while patting his back. Taehyung started crying in her arms.

"Looks like they became close now." Mrs. Min whispered in Mrs. Kim's ear while they both were looking at them from the window of the home.

"Let's go. Let them talk to each other so they can become friends again." Mrs. Min said to Mrs. Kim and she nodded. They went inside of Si Jun's home.

"Mrs. Kim sit here. Don't worry. I have tried my best to make them friends again." Mrs. Min said to Mrs. Kim. Her eyes became teary and a tear rolled down from her eyes.

"I knew it that he still misses his dad." Mrs. Kim said. Mrs. Min held her hands in her hands.

"It's okay. Si Jun will take care of him." Mrs. Min said and Mrs. Kim nodded.