The prince and me.

"Happy Birthday Si Jun." He said. Si Jun got shocked.

"Jungkook...."Si Jun mumbled. Jungkook smiled.

"Wish you a very very happy birthday." Jungkook said and Si Jun was looking at him shockingly.

"I was hoping to see honey here but it's not him. It's Jungkook who did everything for me but why?" Si Jun thought. She was looking at his face without even blinking.

"Let's go." Jungkook said while holding her hand.

"Where?" Si Jun asked.

"I have a gift for you." Jungkook said and took her in front of a old house.

"Why are we here?" Si Jun asked.

"For your surprise." Jungkook replied. They went inside. It was big house. Si Jun looked here and there surprisingly. It was completely vacant.

"Si Jun." Jungkook said and Si Jun turned to see him.

"It's for you." Jungkook said while giving her a box. Si Jun looked at box.

"Wear this. There is room upstairs. You can go there. Some makeup artists and hair stylist are there for your help." Jungkook said. Si Jun took that box in her hand. She went upstairs. Jungkook sighed.

"I should get ready everything before her coming here." Jungkook mumbled.

Si Jun opened room's door and came inside. She looked here and there. Some ladies were there in room. They bowed to her.

"We will do your makeup and hair done." They said and Si Jun nodded. She sat down on chair and they started doing her makeup and making hair style.

"You can wear your dress now." They said and they all went outside. She sighed in relief. She opened box to see the dress. She widened her eyes seeing that dress.

"He want me to wear this." Si Jun mumbled.

"Why is she not coming?" Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Jungkook...." Si Jun said and he turned to see her. She was standing on upstairs wearing that dress which Jungkook gave to her. They both were looking at each other.

Jungkook's POV:

She is in yellow Bell's gown. I didn't know that she will look pretty just like princess Bell or should I say more prettier than her. My heart, I am unable to control it to beating fast and loud. No wonder she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't take my eyes off from her.

 I can't take my eyes off from her

Si Jun's POV:

I never thought that Jungkook can look this much handsome and just like a prince in this costume which he is wearing just now. He is looking just like Bell's prince or should I say more handsome than him.

 He is looking just like Bell's prince or should I say more handsome than him