Beauty and the beast.

"Jungkook..." Jungkook heard of Si Jun's voice. He moved his gaze upward.

"You are crying." Si Jun asked.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Why are you crying now? You told me to go with him, to be his girlfriend but what happened now? What are you crying for?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Go away." Jungkook yelled.

"What if I say I don't want to go." Si Jun said.

"I don't want to go anywhere. If I will go then whom will you hug while crying. Look you are still crying. I came here to hug you." Si Jun said and kneeled down. She hugged him but Jungkook pushed her.

"I don't need your hug. Just go away." Jungkook said and stood up. Si Jun also stood up.

"Why? Why do you want me to go that much desperately?" Si Jun asked.

"Because if I see you one second more then....." Jungkook said and got paused for a second.

"Then what?" Si Jun asked.

"Then I will never let you go." Jungkook said angrily. A tear rolled down from his eye.

"Then don't let me go." Si Jun said.

"I don't love him because I love you. I love you so much." Si Jun said. Jungkook opened his mouth in shock.

"What?" Jungkook said shockingly.

"When I told you that day that honey proposed me that day I was not asking your suggestions that I should reply yes or no. I was wanting you to tell me that you....that you don't want me to see with him." Si Jun said.

"I was wanting you to say to me that you can't see me with someone else. I was wanting that you will stop me and tell me that.....that you also feel the same thing that I am feeling for you. But you.......whatever you said that broke my heart." Si Jun was saying. She slapped on Jungkook's chest.

"I thought you don't like me that's why I never told you about my feelings and thought of moving on but I can't." Si Jun yelled and punched on his chest.

"I can't hide it anymore. It is paining here in my heart. Please....I can do anything but don't say me to be with anyone else because I can't do that. I really can't." Si Jun said and started crying.

"I only love you Jungkook but you didn't say anything. I wanted to listen those three magical words from your mouth but you didn't say that." Si Jun said and put her head on his chest. She started crying then on his chest.

"Why? Why is it that much hard for you to say I love you? Why Jungkook? I wanted to hear that from your mouth." Si Jun said angrily. Jungkook's eyes became teary. He gasped.

"You are an angel

"You are an angel. An angel deserves a prince like Taehyung not a beast like me. I am beast Si Jun. I am beast. You don't deserve me. Just go away." Jungkook said. Si Jun pulled herself away from him, furrowing her brows and cupped his face quickly.