The holiday.

"Hello" Jimin said while smiling widely.

"What are you doing here?" Si Jun asked widening her eyes.

"We need to make our project. Right?" Jimin said while smiling. Si Jun engaged her eyebrows in confusion.

"So you came here to make project. Okay fine. Let's go in my room." Si Jun said and he nodded. They went to upstairs in her room.

"Sit here." Si Jun said. Jimin gulped nervously.

"Si Jun..." Jimin said suddenly.

"Yes" Si Jun said. He moved his eyes to her.

"Actually......I.... I'm sorry." Jimin said. Si Jun blinked and sighed.

"It's okay. I know it's hard to bear that I beat you in studies." Si Jun said.

"Aniya....I am not sorry for that. I am sorry to push you and threw paint on your face. I should not have done that." Jimin said while looking down.

"It's okay." Si Jun said, fake smiling. Jimin looked at her. He gasped.

"And....I am sorry for....." Jimin said and got stopped for a moment.

"For...?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I think girls only flirt with boys and that's why I do the same thing with them. You didn't flirt with me and even topped in test paper so I felt so embarrassed. I am not short minded. I just thought you are clever girl." Jimin said while looking down.

His hands were on his thighs. He was not matching his gaze to her. He was feeling very guilty for whatever he said to her. Si Jun was continuesly looking at him. She walked towards him and sat beside him.

"I know what you thought. Forget that. I have already forgiven you." Si Jun said and smiled at him. He looked at her face shockingly.

"I thought you will not forgive me." Jimin said.

"But I did. So forget everything and just work on our project." Si Jun while smiling. She stood up to walk away. Jimin held her hand quickly. She turned her face to see him.

"Friends?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows. Si Jun smiled and nodded.

"Yes friends." Si Jun said and they both smiled.

"But I will still make you come to second place in studies. I will work hard to become a topper again." Jimin said. Si Jun chuckled.

"I like your challenging behaviour. Okay fine. Do whatever you want." Si Jun said while laughing at him.

"Si Jun I want to do this project in an open place. Should we go on terrace?" Jimin asked to her.

"But it's summer." Si Jun said.

"It's not hot today and it's about to evening. Let's go." Jimin said.

"Okay fine." Si Jun said and they both went to terrace.

They started working on their project. They were talking and laughing like friends. Yeah they became friends now after fighting with each other.

"Si Jun it's completed. What about yours?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah it's about to complete." Si Jun said and she was doing her work with full focus. Jimin looked at her and he bit his lip to control his laugh and he slowly walked towards her. He took a paint brush in his hand and put some paint on Si Jun's cheek. Si Jun widened her eyes and looked at him angrily.

"You are looking funny." Jimin said while laughing badly. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"You jerk." Si Jun said and took a paint brush.