The big sick.

"Si Jun.....Si Jun open your eyes." Taehyung said while shaking her body. Si Jun could hear his voice. She tried to open her eyes. She slowly opened it and saw him sitting in front of her. She was in her room.

"Are you feeling better?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Si Jun nodded and sat on bed.

"What happened? Why am I here? I was there on bus stand. Right?" Si Jun asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"You got fainted. I took you here." Taehyung told her.

"Thank you." Si Jun said. Mrs. Min came towards her.

"What thank you? When I told you to wear warm clothes, you ignored me. Now look you caught fever." Mrs. Min said angrily. Si Jun moved her gaze down feeling guilty.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said, looking down.

"What sorry? Your sorry will solve everything what you caused to me. Right? I am the one whom you trouble. Mrs. Min said angrily.

"Who told you to take care of me. No one told you. Don't do anything. I will take care of my own." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Now you are at your mom. Everything was your fault not mine." Mrs. Min yelled loudly at her.

"Si Jun just calm down. She is your mom." Taehyung said slowly to her.

"Shut up." Si Jun yelled at him angrily.

"I will not stay in this house anymore. I am going." Si Jun said and started walking outside from her room.

"Yeah, just get out." Mrs. Min yelled angrily. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Yeah don't worry. I will never come back." Si Jun said and went outside.

"Mrs. Min she has really gone. I should go and take her. I should go and make her anger calm down." Taehyung said worriedly. Mrs. Min shook her head.

"Don't need to do that. She will be back in some minutes. It's her every day drama. If anyone go near her when she is in anger then she kicks or punches them. She will surely punch or kick you." Mrs. Min said and Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"What?" Taehyung said shockingly. Mrs. Min nodded and chuckled then.

"Let's go. You must be hungry. Right? Let me cook something for you." Mrs. Min said and Taehyung was still in shock.

"Don't worry. I told you she will come back." Mrs. Min said.

"Aunty I am not hungry. I should go now." Taehyung said.

"Okay fine if you want to go." Mrs. Min said and Taehyung went outside.

"What does she think of herself? She is not my mom. I hate that lady." Si Jun said angrily while walking on road. She went to a park and sat down there on a vacant seat.

"I will not go to home. She is bad. She yelled at me. I will never go." Si Jun said while tears were rolling down from her eyes. Children started looking at her.

"What are you seeing? Am I looking a joke? Go away." Si Jun yelled at everyone while sobbing. Everyone went from there. Si Jun was alone there.

"I will not go to that home. She didn't even tell me to stop." Si Jun said and mad a sad pout while tears were rolling down on her cheeks. A teddy bear came towards her.

 A teddy bear came towards her