Heart break.

Taehyung's and Si Jun's parents came there hearing his voice. They widened their eyes seeing cake on floor.

"What happened son?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Party has over. Tell everyone." Taehyung yelled and walked away from there.

"What happened? Where is Si Jun?" Mr. Min asked.

On the other side Si Jun was bandaging on Jungkook's hand in a room in hotel. Jungkook was looking at her face peacefully.

"What was the need to hold glass tightly? It must be paining." Si Jun said. Jungkook shook his head.

"Aniya it's not." Jungkook said. Si Jun moved her gaze upward.

"Why do you drink so much in this age? You should not have drink." Si Jun said.

"And why do you like that half bone that much? You should not like him that much." Jungkook said. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"How he came in between this topic?" Si Jun asked.

"Like he came in between us." Jungkook mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked furrowing her brows.

"Nothing...." Jungkook replied.

"Go to your home and take rest." Si Jun said and stood up. Jungkook held her hand. She turned her face to him. He pinned her on the wall and leaned on her.

Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. Jungkook smiled and moved his gaze on her lips. He moistened his lip with tounge looking at her lips.

"Wow you have beautiful lips." Jungkook said. Si Jun widened her eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said shockingly. He started moving towards her.

"I want to kiss you for 2 hours continuously." Jungkook said. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously.

"Wh....what are you doing?" Si Jun asked.

"Shhh.....keep silence. Let me focus." Jungkook said. His lips were about to touch her lips but before that she turned her face to other side.

"Jungkook, you must have drunk so much." Si Jun said. Jungkook sighed.

"Can't I taste your lips for once?" Jungkook asked.

"Aniya we are friends. Friends don't do these kinds of things." Si Jun said. Jungkook nodded tiredly.

"Oh yes. You are right. We are friends." Jungkook said and moved away. He furrowed his brows then.

"But I am playboy." Jungkook said.

"Shut up. Hotel is booked. You can sleep here tonight. I am going." Si Jun said and went outside pushing him. He chuckled then.

"Why is she like this?" Jungkook mumbled. Si Jun went inside of her hotel room.

"Si Jun, where were you?" Mrs. Min asked.

"What happened?" Si Jun asked.

"Taehyung cancelled the party and he was looking angry also." Mrs. Min said.

"I don't know." Si Jun said.

"He went somewhere without even telling anything. Talk to him when he will come. He is not even picking up phone." Mrs. Min said and walked outside then.

"What happened to him?" Si Jun thought.

"I know where he goes when he is angry." Si Jun said.

(On the other side)

"I was wanting to give her a surprise engagement but she walked away with Jungkook." Taehyung yelled angrily.

"I will never talk with her again. Never." Taehyung screamed.