Birthday party.

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"It's my house. What you are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I will tell everything. Firstly let us come inside." Si Jun said and moved forward to go inside.

"I am not going." Taehyung said angrily.

"Honey don't be stubborn. Guys you go firstly we are coming." Si Jun said to others. Jimin, Hae Soo and Jae gyeong looked at each other and went inside. Jungkook went behind them.

"Honey, it's his birthday." Si Jun said.

"So what?" Taehyung said angrily.

"Please he doesn't have friends except me. Can't we just celebrate his birthday together?" Si Jun said.

"I told you I don't like that person." Taehyung said.

"Please for me." Si Jun pleaded. Taehyung sighed.

"Just for you." Taehyung said.

"Thank you." Si Jun said happily and kissed on his cheek. She went inside. Taehyung gulped his anger and he also went inside.

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked.

"Actually it's Jungkook's birthday. So we will celebrate here." Si Jun said and Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Why? I don't want to celebrate." Jungkook said but Si Jun didn't listen to him.

"Guys firstly we will decorate his house. Okay then we will celebrate." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun I said I don't want to celebrate." Jungkook said.

"Jimin your work is to decorate ceiling with ballons and Hae Soo, you also help Jimin. Okay." Si Jun said while looking at Jimin and Hae Soo. They nodded.

"Si Jun." Jungkook said but Si Jun ignored.

"Taehyung and I will decorate walls and Jae gyeong your work is to buy birthday stuffs and all other things." Si Jun explained. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"STOP YOUR NONSENSE. I AM NOT GOING TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY." Jungkook yelled loudly.

"Who asked your opinion? We will celebrate. That's it." Si Jun said and Jungkook gasped.

"It's my house. I will not allow anyone to do anything." Jungkook said but everyone ignored him. They started doing their works. Jungkook gasped.

"It's my home or her?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Taehyung we should remove this photo." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. They started decorating his house while Jungkook was looking at them in shock.

"What is she doing with my home?" Jungkook mumbled worriedly looking here and there.

They decorated his house with ballons and ribbons. Jung Soo came inside of the house. She looked here and there surprisingly and smiled. She moved forward to them.

Her heel got stuck in carpet. She was about to fall when Taehyung quickly held her in his arms while holding her waist. Everyone looked at them shockingly.

"Wow he is so handsome." Jung Soo thought. She got lost in looking at Taehyung's face.

"Noona I bought everything whatever you told me." Jae gyeong came inside while holding some boxes. And one of them was of cake.

He looked at Taehyung who was holding Jung Soo. He gritted his teeth. Cake's box fell down from his hand. Everyone opened their mouth in shock.

Jung Soo stood up and Taehyung moved away from her quickly. Jae gyeong gulped nervously feeling scared that he fell down cake's box. Si Jun's jaw dropped.