Love bite.

"Go inside." Si Jun said and pushed him. Jungkook smiled.

"Wear my clothes for now otherwise you will also catch cold." Jungkook said and went inside of the washroom. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"Really playboy." Si Jun mumbled. Her phone rang. She picked up.

"Where are you? Jungkook asked for you but I thought everything would be fine but now your mom also called me. She is asking about you." Hae Soo asked.

"Actually I am here at Jungkook's place." Si Jun said.

"What? Why?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun told her everything.

"Really? He was standing there for 2 hours." Hae Soo asked.

"Yeah." Si Jun said.

"Si Jun. Come outside from his house." Hae Soo said.

"Why?" Si Jun asked.

"Don't you really understand anything. Why would a boy stand 2 hours in rain just so that you will not stop talking to him?" Hae Soo said.

"Obviously because he is my friend." Si Jun said.

"Are you really dumb? Just think about it carefully." Hae Soo said and cut the call.

"What was she saying? Forget that. Mom is asking for me. I should go then." Si Jun thought.

"Jungkook. I'm going. My mom is worrying about me. Okay. Bye." Si Jun said loudly and went outside.

"But Si Jun." Jungkook said while coming outside but Si Jun wasn't there. He gasped.

"I wanted to spend some time with her." Jungkook thought and made a pout face.

_____________

"Si Jun, will you be my girlfriend?" A boy asked to Si Jun in school. Si Jun gulped nervously. Students hooted who were standing around them.

"I am sorry. I like someone else." Si Jun said and walked away from him.

"You dare to propose her. Are you mad? Her boyfriend Jungkook will beat you." A boy said to him.

"What?" Si Jun asked turning to them.

"Yeah everyone who proposed you. Jungkook beat them brutally." A boy said. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock. She furrowed her brows and walked to classroom.

Si Jun looked at Jungkook. He smiled showing his bunny teeth. Si Jun smiled back.

"Is he really that much dangerous? I don't think so." Si Jun thought. She sat down on her seat.

"Si Jun, today is my birthday party. You are coming. Right?" Hae Soo asked to Si Jun. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah don't worry. I will come." Si Jun said.

(Lunch time)

Si Jun was walking in corridor with Hae Soo. She got stopped suddenly because a boy stood in front of them.

"Be my girlfriend Si Jun." He asked. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said and moved a step forward to walk away. He held her hand. Si Jun turned.

"Why are you holding my hand? Leave." Si Jun said.

"I really like you." He said.

"I am sorry but I don't like you. Leave my hand." Si Jun said.

"Please." He said. Suddenly someone punched on his face. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock. She turned and saw Jungkook.

"If she said no then why are you troubling her?" Jungkook yelled.