A little misunderstanding.

"Where were you all last day of school before Sunday?" Bang PD said angrily while Si Jun, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Hae Soo were standing there looking down.

"We are sorry sir." Si Jun and Taehyung said quickly.

"Write a petition letter 100 times. It's your punishment. Get out now." Bang PD screamed.

"I will not do that." Jungkook said.

"Everyone will do that. Got it?" Bang PD said angrily. Jungkook moved his gaze upward to him, giving him death glare. Bang PD coughed then and gulped nervously.

"Jungkook will write it one time. Okay." Bang PD said and four of them except Jungkook opened their mouth in shock.

"Get out now." Bang PD said and they all went outside. Jungkook walked away from them.

"Why will he write that only one time? It's not good." Hae Soo said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"How can principal do that?" Jimin said.

"Why couldn't? Afterall he scared him." Taehyung said and Jimin hummed.

"Let's go. We have to write it 100 times." Si Jun said and they all nodded.

Jungkook was walking in corridor to go to his classroom because he had already written petition letter one time but others were still writing that.

Jae gyeong was walking on that side, holding some books. His shoulder hit with someone. He turned his face.

"I am sorry." Jung Soo said and he got lost in looking at her.

"It's okay." He said softly. She bowed and started walking away from him while jae gyeong was still looking at her.

"She is really so beautiful." Jae gyeong said and smiled shyingly. Jung Soo walked towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook I heard you had fever last day. Are you okay?" Jung Soo asked. Jungkook looked away.

"I am fine." Jungkook replied with a not interested expression. Jae gyeong was looking at them. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come to home for some days. I will take care of you." Jung Soo said.

"I told you stay away from me." Jungkook yelled and started walking away from him. Jung Soo looked down sadly. Jae gyeong clenched fist tightly. He walked behind Jungkook.

"Hey you what is your problem? I told you she is mine. Stay away from her." Jae gyeong said while blocking his way.

"You are again in front of me. You stay away from her. She is not yours." Jungkook said angrily because he misunderstood that he was talking about Si Jun but he was actually talking about Jung Soo.

"No I will not. I will protect her from you." Jae gyeong said loudly. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

He punched on his face and pushed him. Jae gyeong fell down on floor. Jungkook smirked.

"I am just leaving you because of thinking you a little kid. If you again say her yours then I will not leave you." Jungkook said and walked away from him. Jae gyeong touched his nose. His nose was bleeding.

"Ahh I will beat him." Jae gyeong mumbled.

"What is problem with that little boy? Si Jun is mine only mine." Jungkook mumbled and went to his classroom.

(On the other side)

"Ahh my hands. I can't write anymore." Si Jun said and made a cry face.

"Don't worry. I will write that for you." Taehyung said and Si Jun looked at him. He smiled. Jimin and Hae Soo looked at both of them shockingly.